1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

rule for man, rule for woman

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Huma, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

when a woman is wearing a mangalan sutram and had a red mark on hers forehead, the whole world assume she is married. why man have nothing
    to prove he is already taken?:cry:
    cheers
    HUMA

2. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    HA :-D HA :-D HA.:-DTHIS IS A MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ASKED BY THE PERSONS RIGHT FROM ADAM EVE AGE TILL THE COMPUTER AGE.:bangcomp: NO BODY CAN FIND AN ANSWER TO THOSE QUESTIONS.MAY BE WE CAN DO ONE THING.JUST A JOKE.JUST A MAN WEARS COMPANY ID CARD ,HE CAN BE ASKED TO WEAR AN ID CARD ACKNOWLEDGing THAT HE IS MARRIED.YOU ASKED
    why man have nothing
    to prove he is already taken? WHO KNOWS?
    GOOD THREAD.I ENJOYED.
    bHARGAVI

Last edited: Mar 25, 2007
  3. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

good thing that u enjoyed my silly question.

4. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Dear Huma,
    Very good question. We all can give different replies. But Mr.Sridhar Sir, is the right person to answer. His reply will be really sensible. Eagerly waiting for his reply.
    Meenakshirajan

5. preethi27

preethi27 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I normally fight with everyone & to my husband too the same question which U have asked. I also used to say that God is a cruel person. Women has got all periods problem, delivery pain etc.. & why not to men even a single pain. These things myself & my friends were asking our zoology mam during my school time. She was not able to answer our questions.

Okay. I will come to Ur point. Few days before I was watching a film in T.V. name KANDHAN KATHAI. Sivakumar is a Murugan & I forget the name of the heroine (hope K.R.VIJAYA) who was Valli. The same question Valli asked Murugan. Murugan smiled & answered that men has also got a trademark. Can U guess what it is?? Leg(kaal) Kaappu or silambhu. But later I hope men itself has ignored this trademark. Very smart men!! Great escape!!
    Watch the film & clarify Ur doubt. Mail me Ur thought about this. If possible let us bring back the same trademark for men again (just a joke). Is it okay???? [​IMG]

Love
    Preethi

6. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

dear Meenakshirajan
    thanks but who is sridhar sir ?
    bye

7. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

hi preethi, thank u for ur answer, i also found revolting that we woman have periods, pregnancy ,stomach pain and etc....... and men have nothing... i will try to watch the film if i find it on the net.
    bye

8. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

dear huma,
    sridhar sir is varalotti.
    very well said,they will not wear anything to show that they r married:evil:
    y so many rules & regulations & problem only for ladies???:oops:

9. mythili

mythili Senior IL'ite

Ladies,
    I don't know the answer to the original question. In fact, I neither wear a mangal sutra, not a bhindi on my forehead. I am of the opinion that I don't need something materialistic to keep my marriage or love. and my husband is in agreement with this.

But I am very sad to hear some of the comments in this thread.. how you think God is cruel to have given so many pains to women.
    In fact, I take all the things unique to women as a privellege.

We women are capable of so much, but we never realize our power.
    We are so soft, yet we are strong in times of adversities. We can endure so much in life and still come out stronger.
    We are capable of loving, cherishing, beleiving.We can hold love, happiness and affection. Just think about it - men are not even capable of crying when they are in pain!

God has given us the wonderful power of bearing a child. Just think what a marvellous process that is- to conceive a child, carry it in our own body until it is ready , feed it from our own body after the birth until the child is able to eat other foods and also to take care of our children for as long as we can.

Women keep their desires aside and take care of their loved ones unconditionally.
    During aeroplane take off, they always mention about oxygen masks.. "if you are travelling with a child, secure your mask first, before assisting your children. " This statement is just meant for women. (I am not downplaying men, but it is their natural instinct to take care of themselves first.)
    We women always think of our loved ones before ourselves. I am so glad for my parents and family that I am born as a girl and will be there to take care of them as long as I can.

These are the blessings God has given us. It is upto us to live our life to its full potential.
    :wave
    Regards,
    Mythili.

10. Mathu

Mathu Senior IL'ite

Well,
    I too second Mythili's thoughts about women.Even i don't wear the mangalsutra that is made for my wedding.I started wearing a smaller one.I don't attach any holiness to it.For me it is just a symbol of getting married.

But as for as other things are concerned women folks shpuld be proud that they are able to handle so many things in life without much fuss.We are definitely much more mentally stronger than the men folks.Also it is scientifically proven fact that women are better in multi-tasking because both parts of our brain can work simultaneuosly.

Am extremely proud to be born as a girl child and i would like to have only girl children in my future.Because we need a special quality to bring up girl children.Not everyone will have that unique aspect.
    I truly beleive in the words "Madharai pirapatharke nalla madhavam seidhida vendum amma" which means that "We should be gifted to be born as a girl":-D