1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Roti – ATM – Love Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, May 27, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

Your explanation of my blog is wonderful, how come i did not think of it wheile i wrote the blog.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well the doctor has told me, kamal the day u stop being naughty and a child, u will wither away, so i keep naughy bcs of doctor's orders.:biglaugh

Sadhu Vaswani, eh ! I have never heard his discourses, but i read his biooks, and i must say he is very very humourous, i keep his books in the bathroom, and read them, they make me smile.My wife is more a fan of his than me.But he is God in Poona for sure.How come u like his teachings?

Regards

kamal

2. vijianand

vijianand Senior IL'ite

Roti, Kapda aur Makan.... the very basic essentials of life are still a dream to some and it is really very sad.

Here, kids do some small chores and that adds up to their allowance and is not child labor. This concept I think is good, for kis=ds know that nothing comes for free and learn to save and spend within limits.
    BUt as you have said, more than the roti, the 10 rupees , for sure woiuld have made their day!!!

Man's faithful friend....just does his duty and waits patiently. A nice gesture Kamalji.

As far as sex being a form of exercise, a good regular exercise routine surely adds up for all the excitement later!!!!!

Regards,
    Viji

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

You not only write about your thoughts, you also give us good pictorials so we feel we have been in that place with you and experienced.

You may not be a Bachchan, but you sure have the tendencies of a 'bachne wala'. Your thoughts about sharing food with the poor and feeding a stray dog is really touching.

Just as I feel the vibes of Vaswaniji in your post, the Nithyananda facet peeps out:) One thing about the last part though. You may think it is good for you and want to replace the walks, but be sure if Harshaji is going to share your views. My guess is she will send you on those healthy walks which seem to do good both to your heart and eyes...remember all those pretty 'uns in the park?!!

Ha ha, the last joke was simply hilarious.:rotfl

L, Kamla

4. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

When I read the title of your thread my first impression was:

If you eat too many ROTIS you will have to go to the ATM in order get SEX!

:biglaugh

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radhika,

thanks to the mobile phone camera, i click some pictures which come in use for future blogs.:biglaughi have had a lot of controvery over my blog Child Labour, on another site, where i said, it is better for a child to work than beg , and it created a big uproar.Teh guy who created this uproar, attacked me, and later he came to jaipur and became friends with me, and told me, that he is a social worker for these poor boys, and he said , after a few drinks went down, that if poverty is removed, kamal what will happen to me and my job:drowning:drowning

So each one has their own axes to grinkRadhika.Glad to know u also agree with mother Teressa, they are very gracious in accepting, which i dont find in otehr places, they place too many demands, which i dotn like.

Thanks dear for the kind words

REgards

kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

Wow, she is smart to be in the bathroom.Mine well in the mornings dig a big hole in the lawns and cool themselves.Yes even we keep AC on for them, for they are like our own kids, albeit with 4 legs and a thick coat of fur.

Sex, well yr views are better than mine, let me follow them them.:biglaugh

Regards

kamal

7. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Pranaam Kamalji - Roti - ATM -Sex. I read about Roti and saw the picture. I read about ATM and saw the picture and I was a bit scared to scroll down!! You know my husband is a doctor and few times -that too in the middle of the night or early in the morning- he got calls from the police requesting him to come to the brothels to give death certificate to some of his patients who have died there of heart attack/failure. All of them were seemingly respectable, elderly patients who had huge families with several grandchildren.
    I think morning walks are safer!!!

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ganges,

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes it is good they came, till today again they have not come.If they had asked for money, i would not have given them, but they asked for left over food, whioch made me feel sorry.

Well i take yr adivse about walking seriously, for now i understand walking is good for my eyes, also, for i see pretty ladies ion the garden on my walks:drowning

thanks.kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

You are so right, kamalji and Sadhu Vaswani eh ! Never !!!:rotfl

Well Nityananda, i will be a better version of that fellow.HAHA

Regards

kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

i agree with u, and the american system, in this respect, that they respect labour, and they are not ashamed to work as petrol pump employees, or work in Macdonald kitchens, or sweep their floors, but look at even our own kids here in india, they dont want to clean their own bathroom, even if the sweepress does not come.We feel ashamed really.

Regarding the exercise, hahahahha.Well said and agreed.Welcome to my blogs, and do coming again please.

Regards

kamal