1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rosy_friends corner

Discussion in 'Movies' started by rosy786, Sep 16, 2011.

1. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

Bipasa Basu in 30's and 20's

1 person likes this.
  2. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

Ajay Devgan and Kajol's daughter Nyssa

1 person likes this.
  3. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

He is alwys Good to look:hide::hide:

4. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

Gayu is back in action!!

5. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

becoz of u only

1 person likes this.
  6. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

Goood girl!

7. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Superstar Rajinikanth has denied the reports which claimed that he was paying compensation to the distributors for the losses occurred due to the poor performance of recently released film 3 directed by his daughter Aishwarya Dhanush.

In a handwritten statement, Rajinikanth said, “I saw a report that linked me with my daughter Aishwarya's movie 3. I just want to clarify that it is a false report and I never ever connected with the film in one or the other way either in Tamil or Telugu.”

“I humbly request the distributors and exhibitors not to contact me regarding the 3 distribution issue.” On Tuesday (April 17), a section of media reported that Natty Kumar, who had acquired the Telugu distribution rights of 3, had told a tabloid that Rajinikanth would compensate his losses because of the film's poor collections at the Box Office. However, here we are presenting you the copy written by Rajinikanth.

8. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

The trailer of Billa 2, which was released a few days ago, has made the Ajith Kumar fans impatient for the release of the film. Every piece of the news related to the forthcoming Tamil film is driving them crazy and the latest buzz could add more excitement and generate a huge hype around the flick. Well, musician Yuvan Shankar Raja has danced for a song in the action-thriller.

If reports are to be believed, Yuvan Shankar Raja, who has composed the music for Billa 2, has taken part in one of the tracks. The music director danced in his own for the peppy number, which was shot recently. It is said that Ajith Kumar was instrumental in convincing the musician to do a special appearance in the song and it has come out well.

However, the audio album of Billa 2 is expected to hit the stands in May first week. And the film featuring Ajith Kumar, Parvathy Omanakuttan, Bruna Abdullah, Prabhu, Rahman, Krishnakumar is expected to hit the screens in the last week of May.

9. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Rakhi Sawant, who was fuming after Dhanush opted out at the eleventh hour, has said that the 3 actor called her to say sorry. As he did not have time, the 28-year-old could not dance with her. But he assured the controversial queen of shaking a leg alongside her next time.

Recently, the item girl confessed that Dhanush was scheduled to perform 'Kolaveri di...' on stage with her in the event, but he cancelled his appearance at the last moment. Rakhi Sawant, who was all prepared for the performance felt humiliated by the Tamil actor.

However, Rakhi has ended on the note that she liked 'Kolaveri di...' track and she is a big fan of Dhanush and his superstar father-in-law Rajinikanth.

10. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The one and only difference in her 30's and 20's is her 'implants' :)

2 people like this.