Root Causes For Diseases.

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by luckysangeetha, Jan 28, 2017.

1. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

yes but her view on diseases is only on bodily level my view is to change ourselves consciously so that the soul is purified stage by stage...and comes to d final point of realisation.
    . My view on d affirmations only work to a certain level and its a modern way by already our ageold method on d nama japa called as repeatition of the lord name cleanses ur conscious without any effort and easily just my chanting consciously is only needed...but the affirmation of just telling I am worthy I am postive will not bring the required result

dc24 likes this.
  2. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Rightly said...
    Affirmations are modern way to deal with problems arising due to our subconscious.
    But nama japa/nama smarana is the most scientific technique suggested by ancient siddhas/sages/saints. In Kaliyuga, the chanting of Hare Krishna Mahamantra is the most effective way of dissolving one's karmas...
    Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
    Hare Ram Hare Ram Ram Ram Hare Hare

luckysangeetha likes this.
  3. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

hare Krishna!!!

dc24 likes this.
  4. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@IL_Admin @Laks09

I request that this thread be moved to the religion and culture forum. It does not belong under health and wellness. There is no medical basis to any of the claims being presented here. This is OP's personal interpretation of disease from a karmic point of view, and is better suited under 'queries on religion and spirituality'.