Root Causes For Diseases.

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by luckysangeetha, Jan 28, 2017.

1. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

A deeper analytical view on the metaphysical point of view for a disease can be said because almost all diseases except epidemic starts from the mind then the usual food and nutrition and environment.Like a few of my observations goes here....hope it will help few to recognize the mind ...

We all identify ourselves only on the body level but beyond our body is the mind and then the intelligence and then the soul level.So when the body and the soul is connected through the mind when there is imbalance and when we dont here ourselves inside that is where the body shows signs of problems for you to listen to it inside and puts ur energy level down.But most of the cases we all take a pill finished and run run run money money money status status status show off show off FB whatsapp pics upload awaaawwwww.....
    Stop and pause thats the first sign your body is giving.First to be healthy we need to balanced materially and spiritually be it any caste i dont bother about it i am focusing on a broader level of living beings.

Like for example Anger triggers because there is a lack of understanding in communication within yourself and with the other.So here goes a few disease i have observed metaphysical reasons

Diabetes::Lost the sweetness of life
    Arthritis rheumatoid in fingers:A very high level of criticism and to punish others
    Heart block::Compassion is blocked
    BP:Trying to control all situations and in turn the pressure increases
    Asthma:Not able to freely go with the life situations and accept situations in life.

The list goes on.No situation is inside our hands and we all need our life according to our liking.Life doesn't happen like that there is a system functioning above us and its call nature plans and there above it the almighty plans.No grass can move without the almighty system.Like if everyone desires happening according to their wish wont we all ask each one of our choice like in a hotel within same family goes for a lunch each one orders food of their choice isn't it?? If nature gives us the control of taking or choosing what we like each one will ask for a different colored sky one likes orange one likes blue one like green??? wouldn't it be funny to give a wand to each one ??? and do what we like it will be a big disaster because only we as humans not in harmony within ourselves and destroying nature around us....

MaruthiRao, sindmani, AnooSA and 2 others like this.

2. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Very nice post...
    And it's really amazing n scary too..reading about how emotional factors trigger diseases such as heart block..diabetes etc.

luckysangeetha likes this.
  3. luckysangeetha

yea dc 24 it is just a keen observation is needed almost all disease can be changed on the mind level... even cancer is also on mind level like for example breast cancer is triggered because of overprotectiveness and it looks like hereditary because the mother and children share same DNA so in a way the DNA is tuned to such kind of thoughts isnt it?? so the root is in mind:)

MaruthiRao and dc24 like this.
  4. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Oh my God...Amazing to read about cancer too..
    Please share more of such information...

5. luckysangeetha

Throat cancer:: Prolonged suppression of not expressing their thoughts openly and also speaking ill about others which shouldn't be done...

Thyroid also related to not expressing in speaking openly

MaruthiRao, sindmani and dc24 like this.
  6. luckysangeetha

multiple sclerosis:: Very rigid thoughts

sindmani and dc24 like this.
  7. luckysangeetha

and most of the root cause for diseases is Fear and it has to be replaced with LOVE:)

sindmani, AnooSA and dc24 like this.
  8. sabashahid

sabashahid New IL'ite

Nice good post, I personaly think that if you avoid junk food as much as possible and do at least 5 to 10 minuts of exercise and eat every type of food you will not be getting disease.

9. AnooSA

AnooSA Senior IL'ite

Very Nice post....a good awakening to all... I can totally understand and relate to it, because i realized it in a hard way...
    On the similar note, can you post your views on how to overcome it... I'm asking because, a lot us have read that itz all in the mind, some of us realize it and take baby steps in fixing the mind and some of us are born lucky with a string and flexible mind... so for majority, the Q comes to how to overcome it...
    In one line, I can say, Exercise, yoga, mediation and spiritual learning.... but again, rather than being at high-level , which doesn't bring about a change in the reader, can we share specific resources, like link to some motivation stories or mind based book that any of our ILs have read and useful...any specific Yoga DVDs that benefited one of us or personal experiences and so on...
    Maybe itz a topic for a new post :)...

10. AnooSA

AnooSA Senior IL'ite

Totally agree... and how do we go about replacing it ? we all love our family n kids and dismiss many situations that otherwise can be picked up for a fight... yet, the fear is always there... one or the other,fear of ppl, fear of health , fear of things at office, fear of what spouse would say for this/that... list goes on like in thenali tamil movie :)
    Feel like fear is transformed from one thing to another, but, never goes away...
    But then, there are the other set of ppl, who dont fear anything, they naturally seem to chase fear out and stand up against it...or something else takes priority in their mind and the fear is always suppressed....

penpaal likes this.