1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Romantic Rendezvous

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Jenz, May 21, 2008.

1. Jenz

Jenz Bronze IL'ite

Yes today I had a pleasant surprise from a handsome young man. To be honest, I wasn't expecting his visit and was overwhelmed with joy when he made his appearance.

Usually he has fixed schedules and at this time of the year, he was not expected to be in Chennai. Definitely not!!!! He hates Chennai Summer as much as any chennaites would do.

Since it had been long I decided to catch up with him and we decided for a short walk together. He also seemed quite happy with the decision and he actually showered on me his affection.

In brief moments, I was totally immersed in his downpour and I wanted to enjoy more of him. So my foot steps got instructions from my heart to go at a slow pace, enjoying those moments of togetherness, thoroughly enjoying every second of our meeting....and secretly wishing that he doesn't go away or destination was far away and the walk was longer! I didn't mind those probing & inquisitive eyes on the roads. Some people even gave a look as though I was doing a crime!!!! But hey, who cares!!!

It was more or less a date I would say. Every moment of the rendezvous was romantic, made me happy and yes it was definitely nice to be with him.

As every good thing comes to an end, so did my rendezvous. Yes....it was time for the surprise visitor to end the rendezvous and he ensured that I reached home safely before he moves on. So my handsome date, Mr. Rain, who visited me today stopped pouring further.

I hope Mr. Rain enjoyed my accompany as much as I enjoyed his. Hoping I would have more rendezvous with him in future.

Thank you Mr. Rain for visiting us in Chennai. :)

Cheers!
    Jenz

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hahahaha Jenz
    That was really a romantic rendezvous by you. I thought you met some new person in your life........but lol it was the rain I can understand rain in chennai is a treat.............
    Wonderfully written

3. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

hi jenz,
    that was a sweet and cute one ! i could guess it after a few lines, especially as my mom had told me just yesterday that it had rained a bit in chennai... :) hope your rendezvous gave you a brief respite from the scorching sun... :)

4. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Jenz,

It was a romantic thriller, I can say...

You maintained the suspense with an ideal style of writing...

You made me nostalgic...

Marvelous!...

5. Jenz

Jenz Bronze IL'ite

Dear Arunarc/ Sowparnika / Oviya

Thank you for your FB. Feels good to know that you enjoyed reading it.

I love to get drenched in the rain...and so obviously I did yesterday!!! Of course, didn't stop with that and proceeded to blog ...:)

Cheers
    Jenz

6. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Jenz,

I knew your are going to talk about him.......... yesterday I also met him in Bangalore but somehow he was very angry by pouring in torrents but still enjoyed him as I was moving in an auto the drizzle on my face, the rain song on my fm it was toooo romantic dear. Thanx for reminding. Planning to start a new thread in Bangalore forum.......lets see

7. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jenz,
    Its really romantic and beautifull. When i started reading i thought who may that handsome person whom u never expected and had given u so pleasure, but this Mr.Rain was really a romantic person. u r too good.

8. Jenz

Jenz Bronze IL'ite

Dear Lalitha

Oh good that you met him too! But he never told me that he was about to visit you. Anyways am sure he has his way with us!!! ;-)

Dear Madhumathi

I am happy that there is still someone in life who can give me that "Romantic Pleasure" ;-)

Thanks both for your FB!!!

PS: Actually the FBs here give greater pleasure (though not a romantic one!) ...lol

Cheers
    Jenz

9. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Hi jenz

after a few lines, I could guess it was Mr.Rain. I too love the rain, Out in the desert here, we do not get much of it. So it is a real treat when it pours here.

10. Ranganayaki

Ranganayaki New IL'ite

hey Jenz,

The love for rain, I can't agree more with you. Not just in Chennai, anywhere I would simply love rain....and I can imagine how much of a welcome it is when it comes during a summer!

:) Enjoyable read

Ranganayaki