1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Rojakootam

Discussion in 'TV' started by mickeymini, May 21, 2010.

1. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Hi friends can anybody tell me about what happened to Rojakootam serial in Vijay Tv. I was watching it regularly and now my hubby got transferred to Penang:spin so here i cannot watch this serial but now and then i used to see it in Internet. But i dont know what has happened to it i dont find anything after April.:hide:.So please let me know if anybody knows about it.

2. kavimini

kavimini Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Rojakootam got finished,I will tell u d story , u just mention me till were u saw, balance part i will tell
    Kavi

3. srfreebies

srfreebies New IL'ite

hi kivimini,
    even i would like to know what happen to this serial.... i was watching it when Radhika and her husband got united..... what was the ending.... what happen to charu and manasa??? looks like this too was a quick and abrupt ending like most serials in vijay

4. kavimini

kavimini Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I agree with u. End was abrupt. just finished the story half way through. Not saying anything abt Saru , Manasa and Janani also. after Radhika and her husband united, they showed Santosh and that girl (Housemaid) get united , they come to Radhika house, she invites them and give party. That was the end.
    Kavi