1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rocking chair - Rocks for DD

Discussion in 'Infants' started by lee50, Jan 21, 2010.

1. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Yes Lee...I got it for my son's toys...All his toys were oozing out of everywhere and all the time lying around the house...Also, he likes to open and close everything like cupboards, fridge, oven etc...So this was the perfect height for him to reach the handle...

How much did you get the full size cupboard for?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  2. lee50

lee50 Silver IL'ite

Radhee,

I got it for five grands.

3. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

Pon, gowri,...yup it costs 5k, but we got it discounted for 4.5k

lee, soon we wld be getting a cupbrd for DD too, right now we have a walk in wardrobe http://www.bostonwardrobes.co.nz/DATA/Media/Images/BOSTON_1revised3%20from%20Deep%20Animation%20reduced%20size%20cropped.jpg almost similar to this.
    but since we are moving, and would be renting apartment there,,,,, hv to get wardrobe for DD....seems otherwise bedrooms come with closets enough for me and DH though.and wld be eyeing this nilkamal one like u have :)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  4. lee50

lee50 Silver IL'ite

Pooh,

Boston Wardrobes - Its a nice arrangement. Infact we have our wood finish showcase in the main room with the screw and fix arrangement. They fixed it at our place and it was just within half an hour. These days things have become so easy, gone are those days when carpenters were arrested days together getting things ready :)