1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Road to Driving License

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SupriyaDinesh, Nov 17, 2007.

1. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hello All,
    I passed my road test today and got my license.Im immensely pleased.I failed in my first attempt.This is my secodn try i passed.Thank you all for your wishes.

2. sudhirakumar

sudhirakumar Senior IL'ite

hey supriya

yes me too same .I gave the written test. for me driving a car on the road was the most deadly dream i ever got.I never drove even a bycycle in india.now with two kids i gave a written test.took a driving class..olla i am driving.. the car..but with tension...my hubby beside me..."not this" not that..watch out....go fat...go slow...be careful...break....its green oops so many comments...but now the problem is .. i have two kids...both infants and if i take driving classes its like you know 60 bucks for 2 hours! and after that i need practice,practice and practice..how can i drive with my kids in the car that too infants....god i am going through mental stress for this driving a car thing.....let me tell u i dont have any firnds who can handle my kids...please help me..my hubby see''s me like....a creature who cant drive a car in united states...

hey hope you got me...
    thats it form me sudhira

3. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi Mini,
    As long as you dont make blunders while driving you can pass.Parallel parking is a must.Practice well.I suggest you take 1-2 classes with an instructor.