1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Road Sense- Driving Log for the Driving Phobic Girls - Confidence Builder - Part 2

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by incarnation, Sep 7, 2010.

1. incarnation

incarnation Silver IL'ite

Hi Folks ,

I am back...
    So I took for 7 days consequtively her scooter Activa , rode it within the apartment campus limits...There is ramp which she told me to go on , I was like , "no are you mad !"...She said come else...I was OK , For now I had formally taken her as my GURU and I had no rights to say no to her...

WHoom ...Whooom .... I Was there on the ramp....Good I felt nice...

Then I she took the control and took me to a busy place for shopping.
    Order came , take a round here, I was like again "no , no ...cant do"
    Then I remembered she is my GURU...Ofcousre I had the gurudakhsina thing also in my mind...
    Wel I rode thru all the pot holes etc etc with trembling hands...Just when I parked , out of trembling , I could no longer hold the 112kg giant...I Just kept it on the road sleeping ...and my freind /GURU was laughing ...

well end of chap 2 main..

So I drove within the campus and I was told to take a " 8 " shape turns in a small area for turn practice.. I did it , with lots of wrist pain....

Bup... Next tommorow ...in Part 3...

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Re: Road Sense- Driving Log for the Driving Phobic Girls - Confidence Builder - Part

Dear Inc,

You learning to drive a scottie ? That is one of the hardest things to do.I had a tough time learning it, but when i did, i really enjoyed it.

great post.

Regards

kamal

3. incarnation

incarnation Silver IL'ite

Re: Road Sense- Driving Log for the Driving Phobic Girls - Confidence Builder - Part

Dear Kamalji ,

Thanks for commenting on my post ...
    I am learning a scooter ....Didnt go for the scooty...
    well finally my road phobia has gone..(okay - okay partly ,I still get nervous when a bigger vehicle is arouns and next to me and that carzy madness on Indian road, it is the biggest change in my life..I was looking for...)
    I am riding around..I know many folks like me who have that fear and fraught with peril...out of the Indian roads...So just a confidence builder for those like me..

-inc

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010