Rithik born - 33weeks old

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by AnithaPartha, Nov 30, 2009.

1. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ladies,

I would like to inform you ladies about our boy baby birth around 33w. He is a pre-term baby. His wt was 4.4

Please let me know if anybody gave birth around 33w?

He is kept inside incubator as of now. Doctors said they will let him go home only >3.5w

2. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Baby boy arrived

Dear Ladies,

Let me post down my birth experience.
    My actual due being Jan 15th,2010... I was under a impression I was safe.. Even GYN did not expect a pre-term baby as well.

On NOv 27th, my water broke(not knowing if that is a water break I started sleeping).. But I started getting cramps every hour and water was leaking for sometime then turned to white jelly mucous followed by bloody layers which made me scare.. Next day I was not okay as well and we called our doc and she asked me to go to labour section. We did not expect that they will tell me that am going to deliver in another 24hrs time period. They saw my baby in scan and they confirmed that my water break has happend and head being down they can do a normal delivery for me... It all happend like a magic for me & my DH... My dad & mom were at home not knowing whats going here..

Around 10pm my GYN came and gave me injection(which will mature my baby's lungs) and after that my labour pain started and was not okay until 11pm.. Then they gave me edpidural and after 12am I was dilated 10cm and 1.17am Rithik is born:)

His cries were like a 40w baby tone and doctor wondered about that.. He was 4.4 pounds and they took him to special care ward.. Doc told I can discharge tomorrow but baby will be home only >3.5w

Right now he is inside incubator.. Monitored every hour.. One side we as a dad & mom proud about our child but one side we are still not happy seeing baby in incubator..

Anybody gave birth to pre-term babies and had any exp like me pls feel free to share it with me..

3. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

Re: Baby boy arrived

Congratulations Anitha..God bless the LO.Don't worry Everything will be alright.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  4. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Anitha Hearty congratulations to you and your family....May god bless the new born with health, wealth and happiness!!

[​IMG]

5. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Anitha

Hearty Congratulations to you and your family again :)

[​IMG]

6. Malyatha

Malyatha Gold IL'ite

Congratulations, Anitha. I know this is a joyful yet scary time for you, but, from what you write, he seems to be doing quite well. He will be fine!

Take care of yourself, too. Good luck and God bless little Rithik. Welcome to the world, little one! :cheers

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  7. enlightened

enlightened Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anitha,
    Many congratulations on your new baby!Dont worry you will get through this phase very soon and am sure you will be fine soon:)

TC,
    Deepa.

8. akumar

akumar Senior IL'ite

Hi Anitha,

Congratulations!!!!
    This came rather shock to me i cudnt believe for some seconds and read your news 2 times at least. A sweet love to Ritik:) He really surprised us all. i am sooooooooooooo happy to hear also lil worried :))) good to know that Ritik is healthy and sound. Take care of urself and Ritik :).
    Hey i am still in shock just 2 days before we all were discussing about baby shopping n stuff and we were all gearing up to welcome baby and discussing who will give first birth in jan mommies club and here this news Ritik has come ... :cheers

lots of love to Ritik.
    Anjali

9. akumar

akumar Senior IL'ite

Hi Anitha,

Congratulations!!!!
    This came rather shock to me i cudnt believe for some seconds and read your news 2 times at least. A sweet love to Ritik:) He really surprised us all. i am sooooooooooooo happy to hear also lil worried :))) good to know that Ritik is healthy and sound. Take care of urself and Ritik :).
    Hey i am still in shock just 2 days before we all were discussing about baby shopping n stuff and we were all gearing up to welcome baby and discussing who will give first birth in jan mommies club and here this news Ritik has come ... :cheers

lots of love to Ritik.
    Anjali

10. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Anitha,
    Congrats dear. Just few more days.... Rithik will be with you. I have heard about pre-term babies.... Nothing to worry about. Take care of your health. All the best. :thumbsup.