Revisiting Namrup, Assam

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by SeuliB, May 5, 2009.

1. SeuliB

SeuliB New IL'ite

Great thought Mridu Pawan...but sounds like a DREAM truly..It'll really be fun...
    I'll perhaps keep on laughing for hours seeing each other after 25 years...we all have to carry our school days pic to say.. "Hey, this is me...Believe me!":rotfl

Cheers! :cheers

2. SeuliB

SeuliB New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Your silence is indeed deafening...Come on spice up this space! I found something interesting to share with you all and I'm sure it'll definitely bring old memories and smiles on your face.

Happy Diwali to you all.

With love,
    Seuli

3. nikkie1970

nikkie1970 New IL'ite

Hi Seuli! I appreciate your efforts in bringing all your school time friends on one platform. It's really a praiseworthy attempt by you and I salute your passion and desire to keep the memories of our dear school days alive. Through Mridu's posts and yours I have come to know about many things. I hope this small gesture on your part will one day lead to a grand get-together as dreamt by Mridu. I assure you that I will do my best in bringing all the 1988 batch people together one day. Keep your spirits high.

Thanks and Bye.

Surinder Singh