1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Reviews required

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by anahitaa, Apr 15, 2010.

1. anahitaa

anahitaa New IL'ite

One of the most annoying things when dialing India is the constant ticking sound, that totally overpowers the voice of the person I am speaking with. It totally ticks me off. I have used a lot of calling cards, but can’t seem to get rid of the tick. Can anyone help me with a solution for this? Are there any calling cards that give clarity of sound. A friend recently tried a new card called PCO4NRI and she said it was the clearest she has had a call back to India yet. Any feedback on this card?

2. neerrali

neerrali Senior IL'ite

Hey anaahita,

Are you based in U.S. If so why dont you opt for VOIP connection. This is the most popular and widely used connection these days here. We are using this since 4 months now and find it perfectly fine. Clarity is very good and it is really cheap too..Vonage and Allvoi offer VOIP connections for cheap. They have fixed charges of 15-25 dollars per month and unlimited calls worldwide including India.

3. anahitaa

anahitaa New IL'ite

Thanks neerrali , but I found a better option while going through all the options available over this weekend.I think that PCO4NRI is a nicer option to use to call India from US.They have calling packs based on the usage+no activation charges+great voice clarity+365 days validity and calls to India @ less than a rupee.Calling home has become cheaper now.