1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Review of online Furniture shops - Pepperfry, Houseful, Urbanladder or any other

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by JanSri, Apr 25, 2015.

1. JanSri

JanSri Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies and gentlemen,

Im looking for reviews on any of the above websites or any other that sells good furniture. Im looking for some living/dining and bedroom furniture. The reviews on mouthshut and other such similar websites seems so skewed and wide-ranging, I find it very difficult to make my mind up.

Would really appreciate any and all reviews and experiences.

Many thanks,
    J

2. JanSri

JanSri Silver IL'ite

Anyone...... someone.....

3. Mango

Mango New IL'ite

Amazon,ikea,Costco,walmart search for this.u find a good deals

4. hasita

hasita Bronze IL'ite

Hi JanSri,
    While I haven't purchased from any of these, I used to research a lot as I need to get furniture for my home.
    Pepperfry quality seems lousy is what I understood (checked out over a year ago), same also FabFurnish. (wood etc. is not of high or durable quality).

UrbanLadder is a good bet and I was planning to purchase some items from them. They mention that they use Sheesham wood for many of the big items of furniture like beds, etc. But recently when I had gone to Mumbai and spoke to a good carpenter there, he mentioned price of Sheesham as very high! So again, not sure how authentic UL's claim would be (though they come across as quite a transparent online furniture company and with excellent service records and feedback - again, been checking out for nearly a year off and on).
    And their sizes cannot be customized.

Since my flat is quite small, I cannot fit in the pieces I liked on UL.
    So, finally I have decided to go with the Mumbai carpenter and have placed order for him to work on my stuff.

Houseful is Bangalore based I think. Not too sure about them.
    Hope this helps..
    best,
    Hasita