1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Revenge is Surely Sweet

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, May 15, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,

Well good u aer far away with the spinx guys, an dnot working in the bank where i ahve an account.HAHA

Well i got just a few thousands, party, for that u have to come to jaipur , na ! Welcome here to the 45 degrees heat, u will sweat it out, and slimd down.HAHA

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanta ,

Yes we are not aware of the law, so these guys take us for a ride.Once u throw the book at them, they understand.

and always tell them give me in writing, that will scare the **** out of them.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

How do u expect me to post bland dull jokes, those are told by our kids to us.Dont u put som spice in yr Dal, or veggies ?:biglaughOtherwise a joke coming from me, without a little bit of spice, would be so disappointing.Any bad words in them ?HAHA

Well try taking revenge the legal way, it will taste so sweet, like u have never tasted before.Try it.Good for yr BP too.HAHA

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ganga, this fellow will never come near me.HAHA

My jokes are veg, but a little spicy, see nothing wrong in raising salary is there?:biglaugh

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Monifa,

i was not wrong when i told u that u an write good blogs.You waste such lovely matters in a FB to me, wish it was a blog, post it as a blog.Tood good.So every one has some or the other emergency eh ! HAHAHAHAHAHA

See i knew u were veg, so there were 3 veg jokes , and one semi veg joke.HAHA.

See if the employee is good, the salary has to be raised, nahin ?:biglaugh

Regards

kamal

6. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

dear kamalji

enjoyed reading the account of your sweet revenge.

Not only you felt good and got some money in bargain, you did a great "Social Service", for now the bank officials will be very particular in their transactions, since your case was a precedent for them. Even Auditors, and top managers will be keeping an eye on the branch managers.

Other people will also know to fight for their rights.

Even i stand up for my right, but didnt get the chance like yours.

I have HDFC bank a/c and the agent, when i wanted to open and FD, opened and A/c in my sons name also ( i later know he gets commission for opening a new a/c).

Suddenly after 3 months they are debiting my a/c with Rs. 350.- for not maintaining and Avg balance in my sons A.c:bowdown.
    Then i wrote to the bank, saying i have my a/c and other FDs, and if they wont reverse the charge, i will close and redeem all FDs.
    They did reversed the charge, being a pvt. bank, the process was faster.

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radhika,

U did the right thing and got the charges reversed.

See the tick here, what these bank fellows do.

they tell u to open with a minimum balance, say 500/- for example.
    Now u pay the 500/- , great.Now u will ask for the cheque book, and they will debit say 2 a leaf for say 10 leafs, so that makes yr balane now 480/- which becomes below the minimum mark, and they start to debit u the charges of say 200 or so per quarter for not maintaining minimum balance, and very soon u have lost all your money.

Crooks and bastards these people are.why cant they charge u interest, on the 20/- which is below the minimum balance, ? or why dont they tell u to deposit more, at the beginning so that this situtation does not arise ?

i never fall in this trap, i always pay doublle the amount they ask for, so i avoid this sitauation.

Regards

kamal