Returning to India in couple of days NEED SOME ADVICE

Discussion in 'Return to India' started by priya78, Mar 18, 2010.

1. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Ladies I am reloacting from USA to Banglore on 20th of this month.I am shipping all my furnitures.I have a Dual reclining sofa very good sofa but has lot of marker stains and water stains .I dont want to buy a sofa now as I am planning to rent an apartment for couple of years and then go for a new house so I want to save my sofa till that time:hide: .I was wondering are there any upholstery tailors in India or any shop to buy upholsery covers.I searched everywhere here in US but I could get a cover for dual reclining sofa.Please provide me ur suggestions

2. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Priya,
    I got a cover made for my sister's recliner that I graciously used before my furniture arrived. I got it made along with my curtains. A lot of stores here in Bangalore custom stitch curtains and do upholstery work. You can try with any of them. You can chose the material from quite a variety. I got prompt delivery of mine. I used Linkers in Jayanagar 4th block. I've heard good things about Drapes Avenue somewhere near Comm St.

Good Luck on the relocation,
    L