Restaurants in Nainital.

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by BandanaKapoor, May 25, 2010.

1. BandanaKapoor

BandanaKapoor New IL'ite

Hi all,

We would like to have our SIL's engagement party at home and dine in at a good restaurant in Nainital. Pls help me to find list of restaurants with continental cuisine.

Best regards,
    Bandana

2. HarleenSethi

HarleenSethi New IL'ite

Hi Bandana
    I came across your post in the unanswered section. I recently paid a visit to Nainital. I stayed at the Manu Maharani Hotel. It is located right in front of the lake and commands a great view. The hotel restaurant serves delicious continental cuisine and I can recommend it to you.
    Another good restaurant is the Embassy restaurant in the Embassy hotel. It is also located on the Mall, Mallital, Nainital. Since it is an important occassion for your family, the ambience in these two hotels would do the occassion justice.

3. shefalisingh

shefalisingh Senior IL'ite

Hi Bandana
    In case you would like to depart from the routine, I have two restaurants in mind. I can recommend Sakley's Restaurant situated right on the Mall, Mallital, Nainital. Their apple crumble cake is delicious. My friend is just back from Nainital and has promised take me along on her next trip to Nainital.
    In case you are looking for great South Indian food, just head to Udupiwala Restaurant on the Nainital Road, near the Kathgodam Railway station. The food is great and light on the stomach as well. The prices are just great too.
    Do tell me which restaurant you opted for !