Restaurants in Manali

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by Anwarsha3, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Anwarsha3

Anwarsha3 New IL'ite

Hello,

Iam Anwarsha. Iam foodie. I used to eat outside every weekend. Can anyone suggest me good restaurants available near Circuit house, Manali? Please share it here.

2. sushmasrivastav

sushmasrivastav Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anwarsha
    I was recently in Manali . I liked the place a lot and I am planning to go there soon. I can speak only about a few restaurants. For Indian food, I liked Adarsh Restaurant. I like the Punjabi meals I had there. The Manu Temple Road has some great restaurants. I liked the quaintly named Lazy dog.
    My husband who likes Western Music will give his vote for Cafe 1947. It serves everything from Indian, American and even French cuisine. The service is excellent and there is live music too. The owner himself is a guitar player. My son who likes only Pizzas rates the pizza at Pizza Olive very highly.

3. sweetsanjam

sweetsanjam Senior IL'ite

Manali is 600 kms north of Delhi. Last summer I visited Manali along with my friends. I had food at three restaurants. My favourite restaurant was the Johnson Cafe with its large fire place at one corner and a wood fire in the middle of the room. It is situated at the Circuit House Road and I liked its ambience and the food. At the Manali Mall, I came across Chopsticks and the MountView Restaurant both of which serve good food and have prompt service.