Requesting all WFH job seekers/Employers to read this and please take time to reply.

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by aishu22, May 21, 2013.

1. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Re: Requesting all WFH job seekers/Employers to read this and please take time to rep

Hi Tina,

Thanks for coming here. Same experience here too. I wrote like say 5 articles and then gotta group mail saying there were rush entries and the newbies would have to wait and after that nothing.No feedback, no payment!

Matrixinfobiz ? adposting?

Keep searching and do post here if you find one. will do the same.

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Re: Requesting all WFH job seekers/Employers to read this and please take time to rep

Ohh Geetanjali,
    I was about to write here about your job offer.. and you have come here already.

It is also true that there are many fake companies that have duped many people .

What you have written is an understatement. I do understand that a nominal reg fee would be acceptable by most of them and people desperately register themselves, pay and get fooled.

You may be one of those good people out there who pay and do a genuine business. Still 2.5 K from hubby pocket is a lil hard to ask at least for me.

I'm already a freelancer, elancer, Odesker.Thanks for the pointers.

3. vidhu86

vidhu86 Junior IL'ite

Aishu

I am sorry for that. Even sorry for my late reply too.. Hectic life with my school going kid and content writing works. So there is a delay. I have to say its luck for me because it worked. You might be cheated by one company, but do not lose hope. Try with another. I can see a lot of content writing jobs posted here. Pls try that.

4. aruna1991

aruna1991 New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm also interested in this job profile.. Kindly send me the details!!!

Thank you

5. aruna1991

aruna1991 New IL'ite

I am waiting for your PM

6. jmondal

jmondal New IL'ite

Hi Aishu,

It has been 6 months I came to US, and yes my searching for WFH is still going on same as you. I also found many WFH opportunities but none without investments so I don't give it a try fearing to lose money. Got many phone calls for interview but most of them are Sales Assistant position where one have to go door to door sales, tired of reviewing job post online. So I thought to gave a chance to WFH opportunities but here also I am losing the hope to get atleast one genuine job.

Can anybody help to get a good and genuine job in US??

Jhuma

Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  7. jaellen

jaellen New IL'ite

Hey ladies...

Saw this post and thought I would share my story even though I am in Canada I believe the same things happen to all regardless of geography.

I like many, worked full time prior to starting my family. I was lucky to have some flexibility in the job I had at the time I started a family however after my 2nd child was born I knew that I wanted to stay home full time with my children and raise them rather then send them to child care. So I began my search for Work From Home. I spent an entire year sending money away and trying all sorts or things. I did online survey's online that were supposed to pay great money only to end up getting so much junk mail and free samples in the mail with not a single cent payed out. I also got different intro packages from different companies that I turned around and either sent back or just put in the garbage.

Through this year is when I was able to learn that there are two very different Work From Home ideas out there. Women who decide they want to work form home need to realize and understand these two.

- First you have Work From Home Jobs. Those are the kinds where you do an activity and get paid. I would put Freelance and things like that in this list. They are the type of things that you do not have to make any intitial investment in to get started. They are a salary, hourly, or by the project pay type of job and the hardest to find! I really thought there was this type of work out there when I began my search but after many frustrations I realized that it is very difficult if not impossible to find a well paying worth your effort type of Job that you can actually do from home!

-The other type is a Work From Home Business Opportunity. This is a legitimate home based business that requires an investment to get started. Think of it no different than the required investment for you to open a Store in a Shopping District. There are costs involved to opening that store and starting your own business. These "jobs" aren't really jobs, they are an investment of opening your own business. Most commonly these opportunities are referred to as MLM Companies or Network Marketing Companies. Unfortunately in the online world, there are legitimate companies in this category and there are non-legitamite companies. These busiensses always take a lot of effort on your part as they are not a come to work go home each day type of job, your income ability depends on you and the work you personally put in! Sadly, there is a lot of Hype that some people build up and tell peopel before starting one of these opportunities so then if a person does not see there success right away they become very negative about this type of opportunity. The truth is, there is no 'Job" out there that you do not work and get paid a lot!! This type of business takes time to build up but I can tell you from experience that if you have done your research and selected a company regarding their history and the quality of the products they carry as well as insurance about refunds if required and always a product you yourself will use and believe in, then over time you will be benefited in many ways. So just be sure you do your research and don't just jump onto the next best new company that pops up! As I said it took me an entire year of research before I found the company I chose to build and be a part of. I am very glad I did this as it is now 7.5 years later and I am still very happy to be working from home and having the flexibility that is required as a mo of 4 kids!

So I hope this may help those searching, there are many great opportunities out there but for every Good legitimate one you find, there is likely about 10 non-legitimate ones! So chose carefully, understand the difference between the two types of things out there and know that it will take time and effort no matter what you chose!

Cheers & Good luck to All!

2 people like this.