Requesting all WFH job seekers/Employers to read this and please take time to reply.

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by aishu22, May 21, 2013.

1. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Re: Requesting all WFH job seekers/Employers to read this and please take time to rep

Hina,Sorry i was so held up.

Freelance HR - The company or consultancy sends you the requirement and you have to set up your own network contacts and hunt for the suitable candidate.They don't pay you salary. Its percentage basis.If the candidate gets recruited consultancies pay you 30%- 40%.. is what I have heard.They do sometimes pay you phone and internet charges say 1000- 1500rs max per month. Its not easy..but doable. It needs a little extra effort say 4- 5 hrs per day at least.

2. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

Re: Requesting all WFH job seekers/Employers to read this and please take time to rep

hi

i think its long back cant remember the exact year, but i saw in local newspaper inviting persons for data entry jobs in villivakkam. they will give the matter and we have to key the matter and send it through online. they charged rs.3000 as deposit but my dad was ready to give the money but i was not interested. so turned up.

lakshmi

3. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Lakshmi, thanks. Yeah I think I got a call for this too.If i'm right .. run by a lady with branch in CBE? Now they charge 5K and must complete job within 15 days. I turned down the offer.

4. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Gals, do share your experiences about working from home/part time/ full time home based even home based business. It will be helpful for so many of us here.Also share fake and bad experiences!

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Aishu
    glad to see this thread... :thumbsup:
    As of now,i am not thinking of WFH options(might in future ;-)) but seriously when i saw the growing number of threads in IL,i was thinking "why our fellow ILites are not sharing their success or failure stories??"...many post that they are looking for WFH jobs or they provide jobs but no one comes back with their reviews
    I do have few friends who are looking for genuine WFH jobs...so i guess i could help them with the feedbacks received from experienced people here

Hope you get a genuine WFH offer soon
    All the best!!!
    BTW,how is manu??..has she started going to school??

6. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Swaran,

Long time. Thanks for coming. Yeah, my intention is to help fellow ILites from fake companies.But sadly none has come to share any experiences.I will wait.Lets see.

Manu is good. Going to pre school.

1 person likes this.
  7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

please clear your inbox aishu

8. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Done Swaran

9. tinaedison

tinaedison Bronze IL'ite

Dear Aishu

As far as the experience are concerned i happened to apply for couple to content writing jobs who posted their ad's on IL, they even offered me some topics written and sent the article but no one turned up.. not even with a feedback that my article was bad.

there was another IL who posted opening on Adposting applied there again but never turned up..

Forum moderators need to clean up the old posts new ppl who join IL still reply for many years old Posts awaiting reply from the..

Aishu it was a gud initiative from you requesting the Forum Moderators to look into this..

Ok fine.. rather discussing on the what has happened we need to start finding Genuine WFH options available and have to help others also who are genuinely need to WFH solutions

Thank you

10. agnath

agnath Silver IL'ite

Hi Aishu,

In this age of Internet , there are thousands of jobs available which can be done from home and there are thousands of people doing it. I have been doing this job for past four years and have really earned well. It is also true that there are many fake companies that have duped many people .

I had posted a thread for work from home option for which you wanted the details, which i have sent to you by email. Even I take security deposit before giving job to any one reasons being

1. By experience i have seen that when people take FREE jobs specially home based, and moreover when we are available only on net, then they tend NOT to take their work seriously, and leave the work with any notice, they do not adhere to the quality standards, they are not dependable. and then in such cases we are not able to complete the work which we have undertaken from our principle company, then we have to get the work done by our core group on very high price , to keep the name of our company. Hence the charges are mandatory for offloading such works.

If you analyse properly there is investment involved in all kinds of jobs, office job require you to spend on your office attire, travelling and other arrangement you need to do while you are away from home. Same way while you want a work from the comfort of your home with flexible work hours and flexible work schedule without travelling,, then this registration fee is justified.

3. whether one wants to wait for FREE options or not is one's own decision.
    4. You can try https://www.elance.com/q/about-elance, this is FREE, I am doing good work with them as well.