Requesting all WFH job seekers/Employers to read this and please take time to reply.

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by aishu22, May 21, 2013.

1. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Re: Requesting all WFH job seekers/Employers to read this and please take time to rep

Chithra, thanks for your inputs.Exactly why I opened this thread.. but I'm waiting for people to open up and discuss their experiences -good and bad ones.Else the whole exercise will go waste.

I'm very sure that many in IL are doing work from home jobs like data entry, ad posting , content writing.. but I wonder why none has come up yet. may be am I the only one who is thinking that loosing 1K is a big deal and should not happen to others?? I know not... but I really wish our friends pour their inputs in this thread.

1 person likes this.
  2. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Re: Requesting all WFH job seekers/Employers to read this and please take time to rep

Hi,

Use ful topic, i have recently thinking of WFH, will let you know once i get into the search with full swing

3. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Its a nice thread Aishu.. Have you thought about HR consultancy work? Like head-hunting? I have no experience in this but I have heard people doing it.

4. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Good effort aishu22:thumbsup,
    Hope more will come forward and share their experiences on WFH jobs.

5. Nitroshweta

Nitroshweta New IL'ite

Completely agree Aishu.........so many women waiting for opportunity to WFH, dear ladies, those of you who do genuine WFH please share details here.

6. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Magee.

7. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Hi Hivid, Its not as easy as it sounds. I have a good friend of mine who's ready to offer me a HR freelancer, but its based only on commission basis. You don't get a salary and finding profiles is also not that easy.I will give that a try if nothing else works out.

8. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Hachiko.. Very badly.. i'm waiting

9. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Shweta, thanks for coming.

10. hina321

hina321 New IL'ite

hi aishu.. could u plz explain whts meant by HR freelancer? im a stay at home mom and would like to work from home, have a small baby. plz dear do reply