Requesting all WFH job seekers/Employers to read this and please take time to reply.

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by aishu22, May 21, 2013.

1. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear friends,

Its one year.. and my hunt is still on. Yes for a "GENUINE WFH" job.Till now lost Rs.1000/- only(thankgod).. ...in this hunt.Not that i'm not qualified for a WFH, but its ugly and greater spot fixing or money laundering gamble if I can call it so.

To share my experience here,almost 99% of these online data entry/offline/form filling take registrations fees ranging from 350-5000.None is without investment.SMS sending/MLM - you have to refer to take a bonus or pay.

Online form filling- biggest gamble - you create fake ids on Facebook and other websites (online shopping) and click like..LOL I didn't even know what product but had to click like and you get 0.35 cents.. yes.........great money isn't it?

Offline data entry is job typing where in you get 30-60 rupees per page and they charge 500-5000 and they give a week- 15 days time limit.

captcha entry - payout is very less. For 1000 images with 95% acc. you get 50/-
    I tried freelance SEO content writing too.

I had not tried ad posting/sms and tele calling.If any one has please share your experience.

Well, now for the request:-

We all see n number of threads here in IL and other sites and even some of our friends have made a listing about companies that provide WFH.

Is anyone doing a Genuine home based part time job that pays at least proportionately??

Registration fee I think is unavoidable but I see no pint in women who are already dependent on DH to ask for money to get job! sigh!

Please share your experience about fake websites too.

5 people like this.

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Re: Requesting all WFH job seekers/Employers to read this and please take time to rep

Friends,

Tina - thankyou!

Its very encouraging to get likes for my post, but I would be very glad if you please open up and share your experiences and post it here for the benefit of all of us.
    I'm currently waiting for an opportunity to share here where in many WFH ladies from IL can work without loosing their minds and money too.

I personally feel that many women now at home are people who have P.G's/B.E/able corporate secretaries,Programmers,writers who for years had worked for top companies, quit work to raise family and now in a state of despair trying to prove their self worth.Its identity crisis and I'm one among them.I'm there and feeling that way!!

If time permits(my DD is in vacation.. so its kinda tight),I will prepare a list of offline /online data entry providers that I have come across with the details I know.But that will take time.But none is without investment.So I really did not enroll in any of them.

I wish to keep this thread alive and keep posting here, but without your co-operation nothing can be fruitful.

3. vidhu86

vidhu86 Junior IL'ite

Re: Requesting all WFH job seekers/Employers to read this and please take time to rep

Hi

I can understand your thoughts and feelings as we all are like minded people. I am mom of a 2 year kid and so no other option than to resign my better paying job. Now I am a freelancer. Through Indusladies only, I got to know about content writing and now I am a content writer for more than a year. I am still stubborn that I will not pay even a rupee as investment to work from home. It worked out for me and the content writing job didn't require to pay anything.

I am getting my salary monthly without any delay and cheating. No investments. It's been more than a year. As of now, everything goes fine. So, I hope content writing is the risk free option for us. Regarding pay, I won't say that I am getting correct pay for what I am doing. It is somewhat less, but still it is no more a less value to work and get from home. So, give it a try and let me know your experience.

Wishing you a good luck dear!

Last edited: May 22, 2013
  4. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Nice thread.. This will helpful to so many, hope all wil share their bad experiences.

5. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Brindha,

Thanks for your inputs here. I too found a content writing company based out of chennai and didn't pay anything. Wrote a test article, liked my work and got chance to write.Wrote about 5 articles and they never paid!

Didn't get back to come up with a feedback or at least reply or reject my article.
    Left a bad taste in my mouth. I think we both are talking about the same company if its based out of chennai. Good to know it clicked for you.

Let me know of any other good opportunity.

6. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Rachaputi, Thats my aim. This thread must help every women. Hope Ilites here co- operate and If need be I will talk to induslady to permit me to at least post a list of fake companies. External websites and links are not allowed.So I have to find some other way out.

1 person likes this.
  7. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

All the best..

8. connectgayathri

connectgayathri Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    i am a desperate housewife searching for this online job.
    shall we discuss about the online websites we know ..?
    so that all of us will give their inputs ,to get a job?

9. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

That would be very useful.. but external links are not allowed. may be we can give names alone and not links.
    Can you check with moderators?

10. chithrasathish

chithrasathish Senior IL'ite

Dear Aishu,

Good topic to read. Remembered a big scam of this type of WFH issue happened in Dubai - read it in today newspaper. Lots of people have been affected by it.

So, check several times & beware of touts.

Chithra