Request to all the Beautiful Hearts

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Rama1966, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Rama1966

Rama1966 Senior IL'ite

Sometimes we are so full of ourselves that we fail to think about those who are less fortunate than us. This festive season I would like to pay homage to a wonderful lady who is definitely a better

I had a rare opportunity seeing a person who has dedicated her life to taking care of 30 young orphans, giving them a decent place to stay, food to eat and an education for the future.

During this festive season, I urge the Ilites to pay a visit to this place and share your family member birthdays and other occasion with the kids. It may be in the form of food, clothing, books, toys or money to pay for specific causes like rental and upkeep.

This place is not as well known nor big like Sivananda Ashram who has a big group of donors. This is run by a couple of people who are salaried and are trying to make a difference to the lives of the kids.

My husband and I have put off donating big sum of moneys to temples and are doing our part for the Ashram as we think we see God in the faces of these children.

Please help make a difference in whatever small way you can for these children.

Aalayam Trust
    1-138, Old #4/12 Andal Nagar 5th St
    Sahaikmanyam, Porur
    Chennai 600116
    Tel: 3252-1212
    Priya Mobile - 9382297807

2 people like this.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for sharing this information.
    Most of the time we just can't understand were to donate and help these orphan kids. This will help people to do they donations.

3. orchidgb

orchidgb Silver IL'ite

hi

thanks for sharing. will do my best certainly.