1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Reporting my change of heart!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniya sir,

I at times forget what a pleasure it is to read your posts/blogs. Thanks to Pallavi who nominated this to FP, I came here to refresh my memory and was once again amazed and a bit ashamed that I missed reading this!:hide: I know I know, I have missed out on more such gems from you and I have only myself to blame...Well, some day....so I keep saying!

Not only just the matter you dish out, but the way you serve it to us is simply captivating. It is almost like a lesson in literature and knowledge, general and otherwise. Reading the following feedbacks only confirms my belief that you bring out the best in others and that birds of a feather flock together! Or else, how can one explain the impressive presence of Tubelight, Ojaantrik (wonder where they are now...), Chitvish, Mindi to name a few who are here giving out their best comments to one of the best posts from you? Cynical, altruistic ...optimistic, pessimistic...I would not know.:spinAll that I do know is that I should tax my lazy gray cells a bit more to be alert and awake to the ways of man as such. I seem to go about life with a blinkers on! Time flies, age adds on but your's truly is still coming to terms with life and its many twists and turns. But then, why not? There are those, one Cheeniya included, who will ponder over such matter and bring the essence to us common folk?! I shall then read and absorb. :coffee....:)

L, Kamla

2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Kamla
    Now how does one go about acknowledging a lavish praise like this? I just feel humbled.
    Seriously I have always considered it a great blessing that I was able to get seasoned writers to visit my threads and offer their valuable FBs and I certainly miss stalwarts like Tubelight and OJ. It is a great personal loss for me that they are not to be seen here anymore.

Twists and turns will continue through life but age and experience will make them less angular and more rounded so that negotiating them will be far easier. I just share my experience with youngsters to help them negotiate the twists and turns without any hassle!

Thank you for your extremely kind words, Kamla You have added life to my years!
    Sri

3. shambavi2000

shambavi2000 Silver IL'ite

Sir,

For no rhyme or reason, the reference to Aesop reminded me of a fictitious conversation between Aesop and Rhodope. No fable, no cynicism or wisdom..but how love makes them sigh, for different reasons of course-Aesop being way too old for the young Rhodope.

Sorry to have digressed..

4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear shambavi
    The Aesop-Rhodope love affair is fictional and there is no documentary evidence to support this story. Yet it is a strong proof for the most irrational ways of love! It transcends physical appearance, difference in status, age, wisdom and all other areas where we look for compatibility. I have often heard the remark 'What does she see in him?' in clubs and social gatherings about couples who look so 'not made for each other'!

I have never understood the chemistry of love!
    Sri