Rentals in Bur Dubai and Karama

Discussion in 'Housing in Dubai' started by anitamanoj, Nov 8, 2010.

1. anitamanoj

anitamanoj New IL'ite

First of all Wish you all a very Happy Diwali..

We currently live in Qusais opp NMC Speciality..Our lease ends in Jan..We are looking for a spacious 2BR with a balcony ..preferably burdubai or karama..
    Please do let me know if there is vacant flats or new building coming up for rent during that time..and afair idea of rent also..

Thank in advance,
    Anita

2. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anita,
    This is Anitha as well. there r many hotel apartments empty in this area i mean burdubai.
    exactly where do u want to see the house, v stay back to burjuman mall near the bank street area. even in our apartment there r few 2BR flats available and there are many apartments near by. like golden sands, silver sands and all.

bye tc

Anitha.

3. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Anitha !
    Around this area there are many apptts which are lying Vacant .. at quite decent rate !
    You have the options from Hotel Appts to Fully furnished to Semi furnished as well .. Rest depends upon the budget .. If you could give some idea , I could be bit more Specific !
    Cheers

4. anitamanoj

anitamanoj New IL'ite

Thanks for the prompt reply..

We are looking at the Golden sands area, havent been lucky so far to get a good one..We are not interested in Hotel apartments.We dont want a furnished flat either..But we do need a house with a Balcony..Main reason wanting to shift that side is cos there are lot of south indians there also lot of people from mumbai..thats what is attracting us to that area..Guess all buildings have a play area and swimming pool..
    Do let us know if you come across something..

Regards,
    Anita

5. anitamanoj

anitamanoj New IL'ite

Hello All,

We have a finalised an apartment on rent finally i.e Silver Sands 1, will be moving in around 25th Dec..
    Some background me and my family -

I am Tamilian (Iyer) born and brought up in Mumbai , now a house wife married to a Malayalee brought up in Ahemdabad..We have a 2 year old son..My mother and brother also live with us..
    Looking forward to making new friends..Have been waiting to move to this lively area for a while now..Finally we come..

Do write back if you live closeby or in the same area...Would love to get in touch and be friends..

Best Regards,
    Anita

6. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anita,

this is Anitha as well, v also stay nearby,v live in symphony apartments which is very closer to u.
    vl keep in touch and try to meet some time then .

tc and bye

Anitha.

7. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Welcome ! Im in London Crown , 2 mins walk from your place in GS arae only ! Lets touch base ones you shift !
    Cheers

8. anitamanoj

anitamanoj New IL'ite

Thanks for the prompt replies Anitha and Shivani, will keep u posted once i shift..feels good already that will have friends after i move to new area..

Thanks a lot for writing..

Anita

9. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

sure Anita, vl definitely keep in touch. so wen r u shifting to the new place and do u have kids?

bye n tc
    Anitha.

10. Shanthiara

Shanthiara New IL'ite

Hi Anita Manoj,

Congrats on finding a good house.

I am also shifting in early Jan. Could you share details like rent , is it furnished, what are payment terms etc..

Thanks

Shanthi