Rental Jewellery Ideas Needed

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by sandhiya2011, Oct 27, 2014.

1. sandhiya2011

sandhiya2011 New IL'ite

Hi Ilites :)

I am getting wedded on Nov 27th.
    I have confusion regarding bridal jewellery.

On the wedding I will be wearing three sarees
    1. a green saree with blue border first,
    2. then I have to wear the customary yellow koora podavai with red dots on saree but yellow blouse not a red one.
    3. pink saree.

I want to wear separate sets for each of these. But unfortunately it seems like after the first green saree there wont be any time to change jewels for the muhurtham saree. I would go for baratanatyam set itself but it won't look good for the colors I have mentioned.

Ore confusing it is :/

Please suggest colors or types of jewels. One thought is gold color kundan sets. Your thoughts?

2. seeabitha

seeabitha Bronze IL'ite

U can also try antique if interested . it goes well with yellow. My suggestion to take antique jewels wear with the green and then with yellow saree.

I think there will be time in between u change from koora pudavai to pink .(marriage will be over) so take 5 more mins and change jewels too.

5 mins would be worth when u later see the photos or u may be looking same in all the snaps.

or to choose plain gold stuff and then some fancy jewels for pink saree . depends whether pink is silk saree or a fancy one