1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Removing unwanted facial hairs

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by shivani, Mar 9, 2006.

1. jasikajack

jasikajack New IL'ite

Facial hair removal,you must do a waxing,threading this a good and temporary treatment and also you do a laser hair removal treatment this a also a good and effective treatment and it safe permanent hair removal treatment.

2. GreenWorld1

GreenWorld1 New IL'ite

Re: Tvc Skyshop Products

Hi Shivani...

may i know the cos of the product and result of the product

3. Swathi1982

Swathi1982 New IL'ite

Re: Tvc Skyshop Products

better to do waxing instead of creams on the face....cream is ok for hands and legs but not face

4. schizuka

schizuka New IL'ite

i hve heard that using besan n milk n kastoori turmeric for facial hair removal helps bt then wat if we stop using it like i mean will they grow even thicker or more in number. cuz i hve more on upperlips n chicks like they r clearly visible n i hve combination skin.plz help i hve brought all the ingredients jst waitin fr d reply.hope u reply soon n yes can we use sandal powder in d very pack stated above? o_O n shld i apply it evryday or alternate days. n it shld be wahed with water or shld be rubbed n thn washd with water plz hlp.eagerly waitin fr ur reply.

5. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

Girls, when u use turmeric everyday on yr face - wud it not leave u with a yellow tinge on yr face ? Here in the south, u see many south indian women with a yellow tinge on their face ? Cant it be washed away with soap ?

love,
    kylie