1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Removing unwanted facial hairs

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by shivani, Mar 9, 2006.

1. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

green gram flour

hi varloo

i want to know dat green gram flour is d flour made from green grams which we used for eating (whole green gram or split green -which one) can we make it at home or can get by market.can we use simple turmeric instead of kasturi turmeric.
    my daughter is 3-1/2 yrs.her face is very hairy.can i use it for her?

i m sorry for so many questions.i would appreciate if u can solve any of my querries.

thanks in advance
    rgds
    sonia

2. ramya_psk

ramya_psk Senior IL'ite

hi
    can anyone suggest me some method oyher than threading and waxing because the har grows very fastwithin 2 weeks

3. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

permanent hair removal. ..

Hi Ramya ,

Welcome to IL. I am just some days senior to you. I also joined in October only.

Your query regarding permanent hair removal... It is possible only through Laser and Electrolysis. Even Laser can't remove hairs totally, slight growth will be there and you'll have to do bleaching at least. Electrolysis is the only method and is very costly. That's all. If you like you can go for it.

If you don't do waxing properly the regrowth will be quick.

Regards
    Latha :wave

4. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

bath powder

hi sonia

the green gram u have mentioned is the one which we use for cooking, whole green gram. jus grind it and mix with manjal watever she has mentioned. kasturi manjal is so good but if u dont get it , i think u can use regular turmeric that u get in market. i regularly take bath with green gram, channa dhal powder along with turmeric, even men can use it withoug the turmeric.

5. kandriga_uma

kandriga_uma New IL'ite

Hair Removal!!!

Hi everybody,
    I saw all of you asking for permanent hair removing.Waxing,threading is all temporary.
    Pls dont use any chemical on face .Better avoid it.Why not try laser hair removal.It is not so expensive .pls do try it.u never have to bother about unwanted hair.Requires only 3 to 4 sittings i guess.But worth it.I think u will be ending up paying so much for all your life for waxing in the long run.
    :p uma

6. padrag

padrag New IL'ite

Hi Sonia,

Please do start using this right away as it takes a long time to get rid of the hair growth for girls. You have to use it on the regular basis and have to use ( green gram powder and kasthuri tarmeric powder mix ( just plain kasthuri t.p will also be enough. green gp is not needed.) I did not use it for my girl early enough that she is suffering because of it. I know this will be time consuming but this is the only solution to this problem.

Good luck.

7. arunarani76

arunarani76 Bronze IL'ite

you could try this easy:idea

1 pinch of table salt, 1 teaspoon of haldi, mix with little water (preferably rose water) make a thick paste. apply on required place & rub in circular motion for 2-3 mins. then wash face.

repeat after 2-3days for a month. then once in 15 days.
    this has been very effective for me.

hope it works for u as well please let me know results

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

8. coollife

coollife New IL'ite

Hey arunarani76,

Good tip. Can adults also do this?

Is this a tip for permanent hair removal or just for reducing the growth rate?

Thanks

9. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

Sorry to bump this old thread. Did anybody try this remedy arunarani76 mentioned?
    Any luck?

Vidyaa

10. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

My sincere advice - do not use cream for face to remove hairs.. it will make your face ugly sooner.. try waxing always