1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Remember special days

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kanaka Raghavan, Nov 11, 2007.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends
    When someone remembers your special day and atleast wishes you find elated.That is my feeling and I am sure most of us do feel the same.So I have a small and humble request to all my friends .Whenever you log in try to go to wishes column and wish the person whose birthday falls on that day.I felt so so happy when so many wished me and whever there was lot of responses to my posts.A small response goes a long way and paves way for long lasting relationships.It is a small request..........

2. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

ya kanaka...

I understand that.

I remember many of my cousins / relatives birthday and wedding day and I try my best to convey my wishes to them. As u say, they are elated and they appreciate me for remembering it. That appreciation gives me joy.

I will do it regularly in the IL also (though I have not done it daily).

Thanks....:kiss

bye

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

It is true, Kanaka.
    When i received the b'day wishes or any response to my post, that day I feel very much energetic and in a happy mood.
    I am trying ti instill the same in others too, my due to lack of time, i can respond only to a few which i feel sorry for that and I am trying my best!

sriniketan

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Remembering special days makes you and other feel special. Now, I have a friend who remembers when we first met, when she first decided to make me her best friend, when we first .. and the list goes on.. She makes me feel guilty as I only remember her birthday and all the other firsts were slowly forgotten by me...