1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

remedy for strech mark and sagging breast

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by himani, Nov 11, 2008.

1. himani

himani New IL'ite

hello mums,
    can somebody help me. well i have 15 months son and i had breast feeded him. well my problem is my breast is sagging and i want to regain my figure. what should i do? and which oil massage will be good for removing strech mark:spin
    himani

2. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

For stretch marks
    1. Apply concentrated Cocoa Butter with Vitamin E oil atleast 2wice evryday

For Sagging Breats
    Cream

Moisturise your breasts regularly, twice a day, when breastfeeding. This keeps the skin nourished.

Massage

Massage your breasts for at least ten minutes everyday, to keep skin supple and boost circulation in the breasts.

Exercise

Exercise regularly. Exercise forces some movement of the breasts, and this helps strengthen them and boost circulation. You could do exercises that target the chest muscles to give the impression of firmer breasts. No exercise targets your breasts, and exercise by themselves cannot firm saggy breasts.

Feeding style

If you tend to rest your baby on your lap and bend down while breastfeeding, your breasts are certain to sag. The way you breastfeed can help reduce sagging. Place your elbow on a high cushion so you can cradle your baby higher in your arms. Position your baby so he sucks outwards and not downwards. Place your entire other hand under your breast, and offer it to your baby. Keep holding and supporting your breast well while breastfeeding. This will not prevent sagging, but will reduce its effect.
    Bras

Make sure you wear a bra that gives you proper support during your pregnancy and when breastfeeding. In general, not wearing a bra forces your breasts to rely on self-support, and this strengthens them. However, this could also work against you, as bras give the breast support and help delay gravity�s effect, especially during pregnancy and breastfeeding, when the added weight pushes your breasts further downwards. So going about braless all the time could also make breasts sag. Your best bet would be to wear a bra most of the time, and to go braless every once in a while, expect when pregnant or nursing. </B>