1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Remedy for Hair loss and shiny hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by blessbabydust, May 3, 2013.

1. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

thanks lilysam if you can provide the Feedback after use muchly appreciate

2. blessbabydust

you put only the steamed hair to open the pores your hair will absorb the water content easily ..but the best way i found to steam the towel and use over the hair is as below :-

As i live in cold region i am unable to do the traditional way this is quick and effective way:-

1. Wet the towel and take out the water by wiring the towel
    2. Place the towel in microwave for 1-2 with a folded way in square shape
    3. take it out the towel in thongs
    4. put your elbow on the towel to test the heat if it is bearable unwrap the towel and wrap it quickly over the head this will not have any wet issue and since you are in india unlike us the place is high humidity the water shd be evaporated and oil should stay over the scalp and hair

try and let me know

3. blessbabydust

the infused tea acts likes the hair spray and binder for your scalp . Because at night you dont apply oil and sleep due to hygenic reason ( oil in the pillow and oil oozes out to your face at morning ) .

But infused tea will keep it moistured and healthy ... dont over spray it is just like the body spray gentle spray will keep the hair healthy and shiny ... :)

Let me know your feedback

4. SriPriya123

SriPriya123 Silver IL'ite

BBD - i finally located curry leaves and dried it and powdered also.

Got a doubt - Can we grind the wet paste and apply for hair??? was thinking so since curry leaves were fresh..

5. blessbabydust

Sripriya you can apply them as powdered form and also in fresh leaves form i didnt suggest for fresh because it is very tedious job of making the curry leaves ground to fine paste ... but either way it is a good nourishment to your hair also if you can make them like small balls and dry them and put them in oil it is very effective and stop premature of grey hair and keep your hair shiny and glossy .

1 person likes this.
  6. SriPriya123

SriPriya123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for immediate response bbd

I thought grinding fresh leaves with water in mixie will be easy.. Won't it be??
    How can I dry the curry leaves balls?? In oven...
    Can u please tell in detail if you don't mind...

Thanks...

7. blessbabydust

bumped it.....................................

1 person likes this.
  8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Blessbabydust,

Congratulations for being nominated to FP of the month by Quebec for this contribution of yours!!

Hair....
    "I wish I were taller and thinner, but hair you can do something about"--Hillary Clinton.
    "I don't consider I am bald, I am just taller than my hair"--Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I had to think of both above quotes while reading your post.Hair is so important to us! Whether our hair is straight, curly, thinning, graying or even if we are bald, it is important for us to keep our hair and scalps clean, healthy and fresh. Chemicals today are all around us. Just eating natural and organic food does not suffice. We have to be careful about what we use externally too. That being the case, I can see why this thread is being lapped up by so many of our IL'ites. Thanks to the nomination, I too will refer to these pages when in need for your tips are all interesting and also quite simple to follow.

I appreciate your enthusiasm to share your first hand experiences and the know how with everyone. Great going!:thumbsup

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  9. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Many a times home remedies are the perfect solutions to our problems.

Your suggestion seems to be a sure shot remedy. Thank you for sharing it here with so many of us who are facing this problem

10. meera7

meera7 Junior IL'ite

Hi Blessbabydust,

I have applied the Hibiscus shampoo over this weekend. After I ground the leaves into paste, found it impossible to filter out the flakes in it :(. So I applied the paste as it is. Result is after I washed my hair I found it very difficult to depart them from my hair. Also I noticed that my hair became dry and rough after the wash. I had oil on my hair before I applied the paste. Do you know the reason for dryness of my hair after I applied the hibiscus?