1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Remedy for Hair loss and shiny hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by blessbabydust, May 3, 2013.

1. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Do not get offended but during pregnancy you loss more hair for my first pregnancy also i lost so much and continued and for this pregnancy also i experienced the same but this remedy helped me to retain the hair and made it strengthen after been advised by my mother .......first i was hesitant to try during pregnancy but my mother assured that it is very good and natural no harm in it ............ also i used to use this recipie when i was from little never experienced any hair loss but once i moved to australia i left this treatment and experienced lot of hair loss and thining started to happen... you can use them it is not very harmful tip all natural product .........there is always a word "try"... let me know your feedback .

2. mathiravi

mathiravi Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Bless baby ,

I did try out washing my hair with the shampoo you mentioned. i noticed that my hair was so very soft.. thanks dear!! Even if i do wash with shampoo it becomes dry.. But it was soft when i did with the shampoo you mentioned. However, some pieces of leaves were sticking on to the hair and i had to remove them after my hair got dried wholly.

3. blessbabydust

Excellent feedback dear next time strain them well so you dont get those tiny culprit sticking to your hair ... Keep me posted about the hair strength and shiny look in your hair in couple of week ... great to hear another real testimonial ......

4. Priyamvadha03

Priyamvadha03 New IL'ite

sounds gud.. but sounds hectic too !! :O

5. blessbabydust

Preventation is better than cure once lost is lost ... spend little more time of hair n skin is very essential

6. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi, thanks for the reply. If we oil our hair 3 times a week and only wash our hair (head shower) once a week, wouldn't that cause our hair to be excessively oily? Especially when going out to work and in public. Also, I do a lot of physical activities daily and causes me to sweat a lot. So, I have to take daily head bath to wash off all the sweat from my hair!

7. blessbabydust

Yes you are allowed to wash your hair twice a week but use only once the shampoo i mentioned and just wash your hair with this --- apply yoghurt on your hair and leave them for 2-3 mins on your hair and wash them off this will remove the dirt and sweat and keep your hair silky too ......... When i say apply oil thrice a week reduce the amount of oil if you think it is too oily since my hair is long and thick i need to oil them little more than the person with boy cut ... also apply the oil only on scalp and root only not on the hair strands ...................

8. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Thanks for patiently replying all questions. I have to go through the whole thread again and start on a strict regime then

1 person likes this.
  9. blessbabydust

Thanks for your words ...glad to know that you are starting it and waiting for your feedback too :)

10. trees

trees New IL'ite

helloo dearie.. tried your hot oil treatment n shampoo today ( had to wait for a few days for my hibscus to flower :) )... must say its really wonderful...jus love the soft feel of my hairs.. thanks a ton for the share dear..Bow