1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Remedy for Hair loss and shiny hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by blessbabydust, May 3, 2013.

1. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

dont use henna as this will colored the hair and make your hair dry ......

2. 123thirumala

123thirumala Silver IL'ite

very nice tip thank u

3. getstrngth

getstrngth Gold IL'ite

Yes I get curry leaves

4. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

Thanks Blessbabydust for the wonderful remedies ..I have very dry and frizzy hair...Can i apply the hibiscus paste to the scalp..i have sinus problem..After applying the hibiscus paste to the hair,for how much time we need to wait? Can we wash the scalp immediately? To make frizzy hair soft what can i apply to my hair after shampoo..when i go outside i cannot leave my hair open as due to the air outside,my hairs get tangled and it is very difficult to comb after that..any remedies...

5. gopika1406

gopika1406 New IL'ite

nice info...use can use olive oil twice a week b4 gng for headbath.it will improve hair growth..

6. blessbabydust

If you get curry leaves ...dry roast the curry leaves and make them as powder ... mix them with lil water like a paste and apply on scalp this will reduce the hair loss and early greying of hair .......... this is all my grandmas trick she had her first grey at age of 72 ............. she use on sunday the hibicus and friday the curry leaves .........always admired here .......... she only taught lots of hair n skin care with simple things available around us ..............

5 people like this.
  7. blessbabydust

Pallavi thanks for your words ..... since you have dry & frizzy i can give two remedies :-

1. Dry hair

Use the hibiscus paste for your scalp and wash them after 5 mins (bcoz of ur sinus ) dont use any shampoo if you are using these remedies .

Once the hair is dried completely mix amla +coconut oil on your scalp and root only ... comb them to entangle and tie them up as loose plait .....this will nourish your hair back to normal but you need to religiously do it every week until 3 months ......... also include lots of green vegetables and almond nuts in your daily diet for 3 months

Frizzy hair :-

1. Oil your hair only on your scalp and roots and comb them to entangle them .........
    2. Spray your hair with the hibiscus infused tea on your hair after leaving the hair open so it doesnt tangle too much ............ if you are hair gets into wind not only you everyones hair get tangled......... but as soon as you come home apply oil on the comb and gently entangle them ........always good idea to brush your hair and leave them loose during sleep ...

2 people like this.
  8. SriPriya123

SriPriya123 Silver IL'ite

Hi BBD -

I havent come across hibiscus in US, but i will use the curry leaf paste tip.. But what can we use as natural shampoos..? I'm planning to go swimming. How do i maintain my already brittle and falling hair??

Please help.

9. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

hey please don;t mind me answering. There are hibiscus powders (made in India) sold in local Indian groceries shops in US, Europe, middle east. Other powders also include thulasi powder, and so on.

2 people like this.
  10. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi, SOrry to ask again. Just to clarify. You mentioned oil the hair 2 hours before sleep. So, we wash the hair after 2 hours of oiling or the next day then? Is it ok to heat up the oil to make it lukewarm for better scalp penetration?