1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Remedy for Hair loss and shiny hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by blessbabydust, May 3, 2013.

1. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Editor's Note: Thank you blessbabydust for sharing your personal experience with using hibiscus for hair care. Your contribution has been selected as Best of Forums and featured here. Please do share it with your family and friends.

-----------

Hi Lovely ladies
    For past three years i experienced hair loss due to stress and other factors...
    I tried this remedy and worked well for me and my hair loss went from 60% - 2% within two months .

Weekly routine :-
    1. Thrice in week - oil your hair only at night time two hours before you go to sleep only on the roots and tip of the hair not on hair strands
    2. Wash your hair with no shampoo - i used only hibicus shampoo home made (recipie is below ) and dry them up naturally by towelling them and drying up natural air .

Fortnightly routine :-

1. Every 15 days you do hot oil treatment procedure (below)
    2. Apply hibiicus infused tea on the hair at night

Hibicus shampoo :-
    1. pluck leaves and hibicus flower - just a handful (leaves) & handful (flowers) should be fine
    2. Wash them throughly - remove the pollen from the flower and stem in the middle part of leaf .
    3. Soak the leaves in the hot water for 10 mins
    4. take the leaves from the hot water and flowers - run thru the blender you can a sticky paste and foamy.
    5. Apply them over the hair and leave them for 5 mins

Plz note :- you cannot store them and need to use them immediatedly

Hibicus dry shampoo:-

For the people who doesnt have hibicus plant here is another way to still make your shampoo:-

1. get the leaves & flowers and dry them up in sun for 3 days.
    2. once you made the dried it can be made into powder form .

Hibicus inffused tea:-

1. Boil the hot water and place three leaves and one flower without pollen for 15 mins ....
    2. your infused tea is ready ..apply them after they come to room temperature over the hair this will give you shiny and glossy look for your hair very next day .

Storage :- you can use them upto 15 days in cool temperature .
    store them in hair spray so it is easy for application on hair and you can just use them as hair spray when you need instant shine look on your hair .

Hot oil procedure :-

1. Choice of two oil - Coconut /olive or coconut/amla or coconut/badam
    2.the ratio in the above oil is 2:1
    3. Mix them well and pour them over ceramic vessel .
    4. Two methods :- 1. Microwave in low power for 2 mins and leave them to cool down to room temperature
    2. Stove - place a hot boiling water over the stove for 5 mins and switch the stove off now place the ceramic container in the water for 5 mins touch the oil and see them it shoudl be luke warm if not place it for another 5 mins ...
    3. Once cool down leave them aside --while this is happpening wrap your hair with steamed towel to open the pores ........ once done start taking parts of hair and apply the oil over the roots and massage them for 10 -15 mins
    4. Dont wash them immediatedly leave it overnight and wash them next day .
    5. During this time dont wash with shampoo you can use hibicus shampoo,. .

Let me know your FB :)
    Thanks for reading my thread

47 people like this.

2. kalaipriya

kalaipriya Platinum IL'ite

very nice tips. Thanks for sharing.

3. Sabitha

Sabitha Gold IL'ite

hi, many thanks for sharing your nice tips which was experienced by you. i will try and post my feed back.

4. Sabitha

Sabitha Gold IL'ite

hi blessbabydust,

can use any color of hibiscus flower or have to use red color hibiscus flower only. and hibiscus shampoo removes oil fully while washing hair.

5. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

I am sure to try as much as possible. I was desperately looking for some tips for stopping hair loss & giving some life to hair.

6. blessbabydust

sabitha you can use any color of hibicus flower . Also unlike shampoo this will not remove all the oil in your hair .. it removes only the dirt and oil which is not required . Never leave your hair unoiled after drying the hair ........... this will lead to more hair loss .

7. sachinsharma

sachinsharma Bronze IL'ite

oil your hairs 2 hours before you shampoo...sometimes using lemon or curd on your hairs will also help you out..

8. mathiravi

mathiravi Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi ,

Looks good.. I will also try. Thanks bless baby dust for this wonderful tip

9. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi blessbaby dust,

If use hibiscus paste as a shampoo, wouldn't it be difficult to fully remove all the leaves from the hair? Cause there may be some small pieces of the leaves/flowers left even after blending and may stick to hair.

10. blessbabydust

sachinsama thanks for the tip but if you put lemon this will result in premature grey hair and dry your roots ...

1 person likes this.