Remedy For Child Birth And Safe Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by drs3232, Jun 14, 2009.

1. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Mother Divine takes different forms to bless her children with their righteous wishes on different occasions.True prayers with sincere devotion are always answered by her. Rituals,customs,caste and creed fail before the true love to the Divine Mother.”Oh,Mother How many names you are having?,How many forms you take?, In which form should I worship you to reach your lotus feet,?By which name should I address you that this mortal body to change itself in to a golden light that, I be with you for ever? My dear mother why should people claim copy right for your picture by fixing their name on top of your divine picture,these people who claim themselves of writing on you saying that I wrote this with the divine blessings that nobody is permitted to write this.How can any word about you who is universal and belong to the universe be copy righted especially when they say that you give these words to them,this fool can never understand this, oh mother please enlighten me !.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The temple of Garbarakshambigai is known by the name of Lord shiva.Thousands of years back this place was a divine garden of "Mullai" flowers.Hence the temple is named as" Mullai Vana Nathar Temple ".The form of lord shiva here has no holy bath as the he is in the form of Ants mud and protected for all these thousands of years by applying "punugu sattam".If you offer punugu sattam to lord shiva in this temple , uncurable diseases will be cured.The Divine Mother Garbarakshambigai is truely a goddess of mercy to bless women with the gift of child birth,safe pregnancy.In the temple castor oil to apply and ghee prasad are given.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The name of the goddess carries the beautiful meaning in” Garba “means Pregnancy, “Raksha” means To protect .The Temple is located on the banks of the river Vettar in the Papanasam Taluk of Thanjavur District-20 Kilometers east of Thanjavur town and 20 Kilometers South west of Kumbakonam.Garbarakshambigai Mullai vana nadhar temple is situated in south india in the state of Tamilnadu,The history of the temple says that thousands of years back, two Rishies ( saints ) Gowthama and Gargeya did penance in this garden of mullai flowers. The story is that, Sage Nithuvar was living here with his wife Vedhika. One day when Sage Nithuvar was away, sage Urdhvapada visited the mullai garden.. Vedhika was tired and sleeping deeply without showing hospitality to the sage..infact she was having pains due to pregnancy but Urdhvapada unaware of her difficulties got angry that she didn't bother to wake up and felt she could be sleeping purposely , decided to curse her .The curse made her get diseased and it also affected the child in her womb.Vedhika was in worst pain of her life prayed to Goddess Parvathi to help her ....Goddess parvathi took the avatar of Garbarakshambigai and appeared before Vedhika and protected her child in the womb by holding it in a "kalasam " (Divine Pot).The goddess has helped the child grow in the divine pot until it grew as a full fledged child. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]When Vedhika cried as she was not able to feed the baby with her milk, A sacred cow came in front of the temple and made a lake of sacred milk.Vedhikai prayed to Goddess Garbarakshambigai to remain in the temple forever and bless all women with good soul mate, child birth and safe pregnancy.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Women who come here has to pray for pregnancy and child birth by offering flowers and do archana for goddess and lord shiva here.[/FONT]

Mantra for Garbarakshambigai
    Aum Garbarakshambigaayai cha vidhmahe
    Mangala dhevadhaayai cha dheemahee
    Dhanno devi prachodhayaath

(Chant 108 times daily along with universal prayer)

Kindly visit my blog for a picture of the mother.

2. SeethaHari

SeethaHari New IL'ite

Thankyou Sir , for enlightening us about the power of the Devi along with the mantra.

Regards
    Seetha

3. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

I really like the srories that run behind the existence of temples like this.

Please keep posting more of these!

4. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

thanx for the mantra....
    Sir....
    y r u nt writing any forum nw???

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2016
  5. vidhyaasree

vidhyaasree New IL'ite

Please go through Pregnancy Prayers for all pregnany related prayers n my best wishes for a safe normal pregnancy

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016