Reliance fresh shop in banglore

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by pvani, Apr 19, 2007.

1. pvani

pvani New IL'ite

hiii friendz !!!!!!!!!
    a new shop has been open in the banglore called a RELIANCE FRESH shop where u can shop for fresh vegetables n fresh fruits @ very low price.

2. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

hi pvani
    By any chance, is it 'Fresh'?
    I've seen 'Fresh @ Indiranagar' recently!
    They both are same or different?

Gayathri.

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

very true, fantastic place for low price and fresh vegetables but u need to in the morning...regards sunkan

4. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

hi all

its great to know that there is a place where we can buy good vegetables at reasonable prices, cos coming from delhi, i found vegetables very costlyin b'lore... where exactly is this shop located, anywhere near jayanagar ???

5. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Even though I don't live in bangalore right now , it is good to know where is this shop located , so that I can tell to my mom.
    Do they have franchises too....

6. Sumathy

Sumathy Senior IL'ite

Hi,

There is one in Kempapura, Hebbal (on the way to coffee board layout, opp presidency college). My experience with this shop is that the floor space is so cramped, the stocks get exhausted quickly and the staff are not able to replenish them due to the crowd. (You see all fresh stock piled up outside again blocking walking space). I have stopped going after the first few times because of these reasons.
    The concept is good but they should have got a bigger place.

7. Sumathy

Sumathy Senior IL'ite

Hi,

There is one in Kempapura, Hebbal (on the way to coffee board layout, opp presidency college). My experience with this shop is that the floor space is so cramped, the stocks get exhausted quickly and the staff are not able to replenish them due to the crowd. (You see all fresh stock piled up outside again blocking walking space). I have stopped going after the first few times because of these reasons.
    The concept is good but they should have got a bigger place. They have amazing stock of fresh bread everyday.

8. pvani

pvani New IL'ite

hiii !!!!:wave
    s ! one of itz branch is in indria nagar , itz name is fresh , on the way to BATA showroom near CMH road .
    S , it is always a crowed one , it should be bigger one .
    finds very difficult for sme time to pick the fresh vegetables n especially fruits, may be of itz low price . as cmpared to the hopcoms or any vendors i finds atleast 3-4 rs difference in each vegetables n 5-8 rs in each fruits .
    i find even in bakery items also a fresh ones .
    this shop is gooooood ..........
    fridz try it
    okkkk
    byeeeeee:tongue

9. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    just a few days back reliance fresh was opened in velachery.It is in velachery main road.Every body sat that packing is perfect,and hygienic.Definitely worth buying it.But the problem isit is heavily crowded.In billing section there is a long queue.So peopleget irritated.after all people's expectation today is saving time instead of standing in long rows.That is why EB,telephone bills can be paid thro ECS.Then for buying some quantity of vegetables wil they have patience to wait.The purpose is not solved.May be more people can be employed,No of billing counters can be increased.

10. arshi1611

arshi1611 New IL'ite

hi
    Very true! Reliance fresh is a good concept but falls short due to small area. The one on arcot road is not only small but has no parking place and if you park your vehicle then its very difficult to take it out as traffic is maddening on that road! If only they had opened it at somewhere which would be bigger and with parking provision. Actually you can't blame them also since its so difficult to get such big area and the provide parking and then sell at reasonable rates!!!!:tongue but anyways the veggies are good and its a refreshing change from buying veggies from outside in the marketplace haggling with the womenfolk who stare at you as if you have just landed down from some other planet!!! most of them are rude. I don't mind going there:exactly: especially since you get other grocerries also.