1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Relationships Forum Chatter & Grey Matter

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha ha ha ha...
    Possibly the funniest scene in hindi movies....

SinghManisha likes this.
  2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Woman like p2c with dysfunctional marriages need this forum far more than people who think posting on the forum is waste of time.

@pinky2cute .....chill girl. Don't lose your cool .
    Don't post when you are angry...you will feel bad later and regret writing some words.

When you are angry....wait for sometime to calm down.
    Write the post and preview it. Sit on it for sometime ,then post.

I regret some of the stuff I have written in the past.
    Once you have written them and others have read them,you can never take them back.That is the reality even on a forum .:worried:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    SGBV, SinghManisha, shravs3 and 12 others like this.
  3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

People,

This thread has pulled "@" lot of posts that would have lost or hurt the essence of the original post of a thread.

That said, the thread dissects just a view, and asks for different opinions or views it differently.. the purpose of this thread was
    If i am.not in agreement with the suggestions that are being given, or a way an argument is being posted, yet would like to know how it works.. this is not a battleground. This is a debating switzerland (my daughter calls switzerland if she and us are not in to some discussion, initially i assumed it will lead to pushing things under the carpet, but i think it gives you time to cool off and address it differently..my daughter is 23 today..an adult..

That said, i stopped posting, in relationships when somebody called me names in another thread, which was referred to me.. this is what i told her and what i stand for.. i would not suggest something that i would not to my daughter or son, period..if that does not work for people, i can just keep away from posting, and concentrate on other things. Everyone has a right to putforth their views, and in a public forum, i dont expect respect nor concurrence to what i state.

I honestly have felt some of the suggestions or advice in some threads, could aggravate a issue rather than solve..but then that could just be me..so i keep mum..

We are all adults, professionals, just because we are behind a digital handle, doesn't give us freedom to hurl hurtful words at others..there is a very dignified way to state your point and move on.. not to have a volley of hurls until you need others to come in to pacify..

SinghManisha, GoneGirl, SunPa and 5 others like this.
  4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@yellowmango control nahi hua..started writing it in the morning but got stuck..you posted..and i had to just post it that we were on the same page....

Want to write more..in fact to pinky but then jaane do...

5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

As this thread is getting totally out of focus, we shall close it for the sake of peace in the community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.