Relationship with your spouse after locating to Saudi

Discussion in 'Indians in Riyadh Province' started by SValabhjee, Nov 25, 2007.

1. shams

shams New IL'ite

I agree with arunarekha, life is not great for children and for couples ...
    I am not married yet but seen lot of frds family's staying here ...
    alone no relations not much entertainment feel something missing

May be next year i will get married ... in deep thinking wht to do ... planing to shift india for business

2. poojaprasad

poojaprasad Gold IL'ite

Hello everyone

I am also from saudi arabia ...living in dammam rt now .
    I agree to all the positives all you people stated.....but most of them depend when your husbands get free time...and even though they get the free time we being locked up in the houses ...we wish to go out and roam about...but them ...working their time out in the office...want to relax and stay home as they had a rough week.
    My husband like many others here is very understanding ...and does try to take me out most of the time...sometimes even at 2 in the night (I sometimes want to just go out late in the night at 1...or 2 and get a cup of coffee).....but when u keep thinking it also makes me guilty that I am taking up his free time...

No doubt life is pretty tough on women ...but isnt it for men???

I feel frustrated most of the time ..that I am being dependent ...but also feel that we hardly get the opportunity to respect our personal space.

Pooja Prasad

3. Telugugirl1234

Telugugirl1234 New IL'ite

Hello Ladies

I am Siri and I live in Chicago I am browsing through the forums and found this thread interesting , I want to say even though we live in different countries and I live in a country where women can do what ever she want .... But we still sail in same boat when it comes to kids like as arunarekha mentioned I too ask my self the same question every day and it keeps on going in my mind every sec, even in us I can not leave my kid unattended we r scared to let them play out side with out watching them as here child abductions are common and every one r free to carry gun and for more reasons like weather in Chicago we have long winters than summers so kids most of the time r stuck at home.....

2 people like this.