1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship Hijack And Banter - 3

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Nov 20, 2019.

1. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

Ya read many times and heard but onion can be even poisonous. Doesn’t feel good to throw the cut onions but we get such big ones in US and we can use only how much we need for the curry or dish rest has to go in trash.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

Yeah me too. Not a big deal and it came from practice from childhood to take away own plate after food. Maybe others don’t do coz it’s not practiced that way at their home.

3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Oh! Wah! Super “script”.
    2. Quite true. In temples for special Archana- Pooja- chanting etc beside online, devotees in needs - read wants and desires - can pay the prescribed fees swiping credit/debit card to probably get God swipe His card of blessings to instantly transfer Blessings.

Thanks and Regards.

God - with you it is either BLISS OR BLESS at an opportune time.

4. Thyagarajan

:hello:
    Onions & Flu - National Onion Association
    Throws more light on cut onion vs virus absorption.

• A saloon owner in Israel village found few of her staff often falling sick causing inconvenience to customers and her daily collection. Later she found staff absenteeism due to some pandemic or endemic virus. But one ladystaff regular in attendance and not affected by the prevailing sickness in village. The staff when enquired told that her mother daily keep in all four corners of their dwelling cut onion pieces and on window sills which believed to have turned black in the morning. Her neighbours some affected by following this method recovered from the hitherto unknown disease. Upon this advise to absentee staff, she found in few days their regular attendance. The entire village disseminated this method and believed to have driven away the virus. INCREDIBLE.
    God’s ways are strange in checking wild growth above the land & below the soil.

AmulB likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

:hello:If all humans can survive like astronauts, cosmonauts, sipping spacefood from tubes (like tooth paste) only half the problems of MIL - SIL et al would vanish and will be a great march toward total peace on earth. NO PLATES NO SINKS NO KITCHEN WORLD.
    THANKS AND REGARDS.
    God- I presume apart from Rama tulsi or and Krishna Tulsi, You would accept offering of food in tube from next century!

AmulB likes this.
  6. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

In my FOO, everyone would leave their plates on the table for the maid to clear.

In Umreeka, we pick up after ourselves, put leftovers away and load the dishwasher. No assigned tasks, we all pitch in till it's done. We've never had to say anything to house guests either. They pitch in along with us.

So, nope, not a big deal. It's just one of those minor chores of everyday life. Nobody's keeping count here.

Rihana and shravs3 like this.
  7. ragzz

ragzz Silver IL'ite

That's a degeneration (frequency increase of that, at least) that has happened in recent years. Oh well.

8. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

An easy to keep NY resolution:
    [​IMG]

9. startinganew

startinganew Gold IL'ite

It's a big deal (pet-peeve :)?) for me and I got to thinking about why because of your question. :) I think after leaving FOO for study/work - and getting to see other families - it was a clearly visible sign of the disparity and gendered-roles in the household. (FOO was pretty equal in chores at home.) The male walking away from the table with a plate, tea-cup left behind - I can picture this even as I write this and get angry. It's perfectly fine if you are getting to an urgent task but getting up and going because it's wife's task - no, no, no!

Thyagarajan and Rihana like this.
  10. Thyagarajan

upload_2020-1-13_7-25-36.jpeg
    :hello:But then
    Medical science say once anger generated in the body and suppression of that leads to headache, body pain, indigestion etc
    If one cease making promises despite happiness, when else he or she can promise anything
    If disposal of body in sadness to be decided either to bury or burn a decision is to be made despite sadness pervades all

nakshatra1 likes this.