1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

regular stroller or umbrella stroller for india trip.

Discussion in 'Infants' started by sanjuruby3, Jun 19, 2015.

1. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sorry I am have duplicated this question but I could not dig down old posts.

Is it useful to carry regular stroller because to india or buy umbrella stroller for trip or not at all?

We have lot of travelling in India - domestic flights/ train/ cars etc So lot of up down.

Regular stroller is v heavy, It is good for storage and comfy, but overhead there specially when H will be away

Umbrella stroller - I do not want to spend another 20$ and then try to find space at home unless it is useful. My concerns - It looks too light and she is 1 yr old. I do not know how comfortably they nap in it.
    We get airport strollers at layover airport but will have to carry her in india mostly.

No stroller - For India airport lines, carry her and break already injured back and moreover how would she nap if she has to.

Whats you experience and suggestions?

1 person likes this.

2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Went for INdia for along trip recently..umbrella stroller kicks ass anyday!

It was so convinient traveling in airports,easily foldable..I even took it to the malls in chennai and people were in awe of it.one of the ladies also asked me abt it.

it was so easy to maneuver.moreover,u need to wait for lifts.fold the stroller and walk in escalator also.

my dd did was two yrs three months in India trip.ur dd is only one.way more easier.trust me.

umbrella stroller is the best!

3. Lavanya30

Lavanya30 Silver IL'ite

I agree with Anika, I took umbrella stroller for two trips that I made with my DS, when he was one and the next when he was two, trust me it is so helpful, even for domestic travel.

4. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

Ok Umbrella stroller then....

It just did not want to BUY something, not matter how cheap, If not giving much value then pile on it in storeroom like lots of other baby stuff that tries to find space in my cramped apartment.