Regular Periods But Diagnosed With Pcos

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by kalcandu, Feb 1, 2018.

1. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

I have ovulation pain along with ewcm. It is very much distinguishable for me. But it does not happen with everyone. If you are not able to confirm, ask follicular study. Since you have 27 day cycle, let's assume your ovulation can occur on CD 13. So probably from cd8 you can do Transvaginal scan (ultrasound scan). It can be little uncomfortable but nothing to worry. They will probably do it every 2 days to see if any follies grow. If both ovaries doesn't show any growth and ovulation, then you may have anuovulation cycle.
    Don't stop checking it with one cycle. Try doing FS two months to confirm anuovulation cycles.

If you find out you are ovulation, track the changes you feel on ovulation day for future references.

kalcandu likes this.
  2. kalcandu

kalcandu Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I found articles on the internet saying PCO and PCOS are two different things. PCO is where your ultra sound scan detected that ovaries are polycystic. Other than that you have no other symptoms. PCOS is where you face irregular periods, excess body hair, insulin resistance, etc caused by hormonal imbalance.

I am not clear if it makes any difference ultimately in conceiving....anyway thought would share this info in the forum. I have gotten into the habit of reading up on my health issues online so that I can educate myself and understand the diagnosis that the doctor makes and feel confident that i am receiving the appropriate treatment. The downside is it is very confusing and lot of time is spent this way.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  3. kalcandu

kalcandu Silver IL'ite

Update-i asked my doc and she told me i dont have pcos. Just polycystic ovaries

4. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Dear kalcandu , On reading your post it is understood that your PCO can be cured easily in homeopathy.
    MIND - ANXIETY - health; about - own health; one's
    MIND - ANXIETY - hypochondriacal - read books; mania to - medical books
    FEMALE GENITALIA/SEX - TUMORS - Ovaries - cysts
    The above are the RUBRICS for which only four medicines are there . If you add something more about you it is easy to confirm the remedy in your case , which will completely cure you in a gentle way . So my suggestion to you that take a note of the above rubric in a paper as it is and consult a Homeopathy doctor near by you to solve your problems.
    Best wishes.

5. RhythmOfRain

RhythmOfRain New IL'ite

Which test determines pco or Pcos?