1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

regular intake of lemon jiuce will reduces kgs?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by aparnaram, Jun 17, 2010.

1. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

dear all... drinking a tumbler of water with half lemon in morning will reduce (or maintain) the kgs? , burn unwanted cholestrol? wats the use in taking lemong juice daily in the morning instead of coffee? help me...

2. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Hello Aprana,

My cousin who is a bit on the obese side used to take this when her marraige got fixed[3.5 months gap b/w engagement & marriage] .By her marraige time i wudnt say that there was a drastic change or she became size zero and all that, maybe because of her obese size and the less time that she had......but yes there was some change in her....

what she says is you will feel lighter when u hav lemon water in the mrng....and must say she had a glowing face too by her marriage time.......

definitely worth a try!!

3. sansam

sansam New IL'ite

We have to maintain an alkaline state in our bodies always to prevent diseases.Non veg food,coffee,tea, etc causes our body to be acidic.To maintain the balance,we should have alkaline foods.Alkaline foods are mainly fruits and vegetables.Eventhough lemon contains ascorbic acid,when it enters the body it becomes alkaline.Having lemon juice early morning with warm water will help to remove the toxins from your body.It is a natural flushing system.For weight loss,you have to eat sensibly and exercise .Along with it you can take lemon juice.Lemon juice without exercise and bad food habits will not make any difference.

4. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

Still better, hv warm water+lemon juice+honey

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

yeah i have also tried drinking the combo of (LemonJuice+Honey+LukeWarm)water after brushing my teeth

It did work...but along with drinking this combination, i also used to exercise for some 30 min..walking,surya namaskaram etc...it does take some time but works

My sis had tried mixing Cinamon/Bayleaf powder in luke warm water and drinking every morning in empty stomach and then she used to do surya namaskaram for 10 times...She said this technique works quicker than the lemon+Honey combo

I have not yet tried....

6. sansam

sansam New IL'ite

Cinnamon is good for regulating blood sugar levels .So,I think it will work.I already drink lemon juice.Will try cinnamon from tomoro...

7. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

thanks for all ur reply.. i also exercise for few min.....im completed 5yrs marraige life, im not fat but just wanna maintain my figure thats all....im 55kg , 5 feet...

8. sreenidhishar

sreenidhishar Bronze IL'ite

is it true tht taking lemon juice with honey on a daily basis paves way for grey hair ?

9. sreenidhishar

sreenidhishar Bronze IL'ite

:thumbsupis it true tht taking lemon juice with honey on a daily basis paves way for grey hair ?

10. vidjan

vidjan New IL'ite

Nope.... Sorry Ladies. To my knowledge, Lemon Juice with empty stomach is not good for health. My sister-in-law had lemon juice with empty stomach to reduce weight. one day she was suffering by severe stomach ache and went to doctor. On hearing that she had lemon juice with empty stomach, he screamed at her to stop it immediately.

Please consult a doctor before proceeeding further.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010