1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

regarding the body shop products

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by aishwarya156, Nov 24, 2009.

1. aishwarya156

aishwarya156 New IL'ite

has anyone tried the body shop products especially their body scrubs and lotions,butter? i am really impressed with their products range as its completely natural. Would like to get response from people who have used...

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

aishwarya

I remember buying the Moroccan Rose Perfume spray from BODY shop. it was really nice...also bought some tea tree oil for the Acne scars etc..however it didnt work though..

Did you try bath and body works?? they have these body cream wash which was introduced recently ..its sooo koool...bodywash and moisturizer both in 1 ...and you can have bath and no need to moisturize..i bought them and tried it...loved it..i bought the PS I love you body wash :) it has nice rose smell and was very relaxing having a bath with it

3. anumdas

anumdas Senior IL'ite

Hi friends

Even Im a fan of Body Shop. I get the Vitamin E moisturiser for face and the Olive shower gel. The fragrance of Olive shower gel is very refreshing. I have tried once the foot scrub and even that is good.

4. illu

illu New IL'ite

i used strawberry body polish n pomogronate body polish .

both r very good

5. shilpan

shilpan New IL'ite

I am a loyal body shop customer all their products are really effective. Satsuma body polish is like the best. The fragrance is so nice and skin really feels fresh

6. shilpan

shilpan New IL'ite

Moringa and olive shower gels. And cherry blosoom body moistruriser very good. Recommend u try

7. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

I have body shop peach shower gel.. i use it for face and foot.. Trust me after applying on feet my cracks have reduced and darkness has reduced to greater extent. I just love this miracle product. It is just awesome.