1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Regarding Intimacy

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by mdubdm, Jun 30, 2015.

1. previ

previ Senior IL'ite

No vitamins. Doc said either I take supplements or increase my dairy intake and include eggs in my diet. I chose to start eating a boiled egg everyday. My body can't seem to handle any kind of B vitamin supplements. Gives me very painful cystic acne.

For starters, if you are strictly vegetarian, you could start by drinking a glass of milk everyday (assuming you aren't lactose intolerant) and see if that helps.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  2. vijjis

vijjis Bronze IL'ite

THank you previ

3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Dear OP

It is completely normal for a red hot blooded young man to expect more sex from his wife when sleeping next to each other in love with cuddling position. After all he is expecting sex from his wife. I dont think it is abnormal.

However, your low sex drive and feeling extremely tired even after knowing your high sex drive spouse will be feeling bad, is what abnormal for me.

I am not offending you, but it seems you are sick or having a medical issue untreated/undiscovered. Assuming you are also young, with no other stress in life, it is abnormal to feel tired to not to enjoy sex.

The case is different after the pregnancy and child birth. If so, it takes a toll in your sex life, and it can never be the same after the kids. Because it is not just about your body, but mind and other factors too.

Get a complete check up done. See your vitamin and other deficiencies.
    See whether any infections, cyst, and other underlying serious issues in your body. Low BP, or even cancer has this extreme tiredness and lack of interest in sex. Not to scare you, but it is better to get yourself checked.

4. Jazmine83

Jazmine83 Gold IL'ite

Hi OP,

check out this article from wall street
    Not Tonight, Honey: The Plight Of Dual-Income, No-Sex Couples - WSJ

I was like you, every night for the 1st year..but we both used to be late to work every single day. How I went about this situation, have an elaborate session once a week, and couple of quickies during the week. I initiate it first thing in the morning or as soon as we come back from work.

And yeah..let your general physician know about this and he/she will be able to run you some bloodwork.