Regarding Dr jamuna Siddha Clinic

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mspadmakrishna, Apr 4, 2013.

1. mspadmakrishna

mspadmakrishna New IL'ite

Hi frendz, I want to know about Dr jamuna, Siddha Clinic in Chennai. I am having her appointment at end of this month.But want to Know her way of diagnoisis and treatment. I have already did all sorts of test and Scans. that too only last month. Will she prescribe me to do it once again. can anyone throw light in this matter.:):help

2. mspadmakrishna

Any review about it... Just want to know.

3. machan

machan Platinum IL'ite

Hi
    I also want to know about her.She is writing about infertility treatment in Kumutham snehidi.After reading that I want to recommend her to my friend.Is anyone knows about her treatment pls give ur views here.

4. mspadmakrishna

hi frendz, Just HAPPENED TO VISit jamuna today.I think we should have not gone there. total waste of time and she was bit rude.We had undergone all tests including tubal patency and scan, bloodtests in feb end 2013 only. We wanted to avoid hormone tablets thought of doing with herbs.But she did not even take pain to see our reports . She wants us to do hsg that too in hospital of her choice. . We were not for it. So thought of sharing it toall.

5. anuradhasundar

anuradhasundar Silver IL'ite

hai padma,april 1st 2013 i visit her.my travelling time and money only total waste.her staffs only attend patients.at the end of march only i undergone dygnosis histroscopy and laprascopy,bloodtest but she dont consider that.she told to take once again hsg and all other test in her tie up hospital.we decide dont go once again to DR jammuna hospital.

6. mspadmakrishna

yes da.... she was very rude. thank god I understood situation in 1st visit itself....

7. anuradhasundar

anuradhasundar Silver IL'ite

dear padma,

sorry da.past 15days i went to my hometown.yesterday evng only i saw your msg posted on april 4th.if i saw that before your visit definetely i advice dont go there.today i pray for you also.if you dont have any major problem dont waste your time and money to visit different hospital.belive with god definetly he understood our pain

8. mspadmakrishna

yeah da... We will definitely pray

9. MadhuKris

MadhuKris New IL'ite

Hi Anuradha,

I recently went to Dr. Jamuna clinic and have been asked to get the HSG and all other tests done inspite of getting all the tests done earlier.

Thanks for your post. Have you been trying any other doctor for infertility treatment? Any suggestions/recommendations on Siddha doctors other than Jamuna?

Thanks & Regards,
    Madhu

10. luvlyroses

luvlyroses Gold IL'ite