regarding best gynecology doctors in dubai hospital.

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by SamiraBanu, Jul 1, 2010.

1. SamiraBanu

SamiraBanu New IL'ite

hi every one there.
    i am new to this web site. i saw this web site very helpful, so i think i can also be benefited from tis. i am preganant now . i am in my sixth months. so i need a gud gynacology doctor in dubai. can any one suggest me a gud doctor please. this is my third kid. first two kids i delivered in abu dhabi corniche hospital. that was really good one. but at present i am nt able to go there, cos the price over there is really very high. so please help me out.
    eagerly waiting for u r reply please.
    :)

2. jayanthi07

jayanthi07 New IL'ite

Hi SamiraBanu
    If you r staying in Dubai please go to Dr.RadhaMani . We will have a feel of looking our mother when we saw her. Her clinic is in karama , JOSEPHS CLINIC . It is nearer to sunrise supermarket karama. Both morning and evening she is giving appointment. But my advice is better go in the morning by 8.30 am to avoid over crowed ,becoz she will see only 20 appointments in the morning .
    my beat wishes to u

regards

Jayanthi

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
  3. flyingkite

flyingkite Senior IL'ite

hi samira,

DR. Mini Mohan
    is the best around here. She is in Ghusis itself opposite grand hotel, sunrise supermarket building. I have many friends who have praised her like anything as she is very calm, patient and gives full attention. Call her at below no. to take appointment. U wont regret it

04- 2639995

4. lived1978

lived1978 New IL'ite

visit Dr Mini only if you have all the time in this world . Every visit would be atleast 3 hours even if you had prior appointment.