Regarding Astrologer Guruji

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by vineela1, Feb 2, 2014.

1. amruthapai

amruthapai New IL'ite

i was talking abt Aquarius acendsnt....8th from it in reverse order means Cancer ....you have written it as "cp".....please correct me whether i shd take it as cancer or capricorn..

2. sreenidi

sreenidi New IL'ite

No Amrutha, In this chart - I'm not sure how you arrived at the lagna lord and the 8th.
    Here lagna lord is Saturn in Capricorn and the 8th from the chart is also Capricorn - so the
    first pair is Long-Long and so indicator for this pair is Long.

Yes so this rule does work here well for this chart.

3. amruthapai

amruthapai New IL'ite

So how does the SHort life indication work ...?? Mt grandpa ....79 not out ...NTR 73 out ....both got ...LONG+LONG+SHort .... so does the rest depend on the dasa periods ?

4. sreenidi

sreenidi New IL'ite

Good catch amrutha

Now coming to your effort.

Let me help clarify some basics for you
    Movable, Fixed and Dual signs start from Aries and go sequential therefrom.
    So Ar is Mov, Ta is Fixed; Gemini is Dual; Cancer is Mov; Leo is Fixed; Virgo is Dual;
    Lib is Mov. Sc is Fixed; Sagittarius is Dual; Cp is Mov; Aq is Fixed; Pisces is Dual

Asc - Capricorn; Lord Saturn is in Cancer - which(Cancer) is a movable sign.
    8th lord from the table for Cp is Gemini - lord is Merc who is placed in Virgo (Dual).
    So the combined result for Mov (Long) + Dual(Medium) is Short.

Moon-Sat pair; Moon is in Pisces (Dual); Saturn as above is in Moveable (Long)
    So here again combining the two together Dual (Medium) + Mov(Long) it is arrived at Short.

ASC-HL; Asc is Mov; HL is Fixed so combined in Medium;
    So now we have Short/Short/Medium and the result is Short.

5. amruthapai

amruthapai New IL'ite

Good analysis sreenidi, Without understanding the significance of these effects, people either sleep and become lazy in happiness or get worried and feel tensions in misery. When such effects have no use on the spiritual line, the soul is released from the gross body and is pushed to Bhoga Loka and further cycles of animals and birds in a condemned state. Thus the ultimate aim of human life and the ultimate aim of the good and bad results must be realized in the light of the spiritual divine path. This human life is not just for the mechanical deeds and corresponding results like a routine machine.

6. Myna

Myna New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I am new here, saw all the posts here am trying call but could not get any appointment Please can one tell me when should I call ?? Fully depressed with my marriage life :(

7. anirudhmom

anirudhmom New IL'ite

dear all,

I contacted today.

thank u

8. zoro

zoro New IL'ite

Hi
    I met few astrologers in Bangalore.all r very comercial, just take a computer print out & give general predction.