Regarding Astrologer Guruji

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by vineela1, Feb 2, 2014.

1. vineela1

vineela1 New IL'ite

Hi,

I would like to know latest contact number of Guruji.Have gone through few posts here regarding him and wanted to check regarding few things.Can some one help me here please.I am very desperate and in an urge to know about my problem.
    Thanks!

2. Geetamohan

Geetamohan Bronze IL'ite

HI vineela

He is good astrologer.
    Don't worry, each and every one at some stage face problems. Have faith in God.

astrologer
    Omsairam.

3. ramis

ramis New IL'ite

@ Geeta mohan

thanks for sharing info, I contacted Guruji long ago due to some personal problem. One of my friend suggested me to consult him. Am satisfied with his predictions

Unfortunately, I lost the contact details( my mistake). Life happened every thing exactly like guruji said and am in situation even unable to call him and say thank you guruji. With your post I got info now, Thanks for you
    getamohan

May Baba bless us all

4. Geetamohan

Geetamohan Bronze IL'ite

Good to hear you ramis !

'I will be you and be one with you' - Sai baba said. SaiBaba never forget us even we forget him, he will send some to remind us.

Omsairam

5. ramis

ramis New IL'ite

Yes true

One of my friend ( in fact colleague) suggested me to visit this site, to do every Thursday parayan as many of ladies doing here and it's also very encouraging to do with like minded people.
    BTW, am staring from next Thursday itself.

6. Geetamohan

Geetamohan Bronze IL'ite

That's very good ramis

I have been doing Sai satcharitra parayan from many years. I faced many problems in my previous years, and i pleaded Baba to recover me from these hurdles. And suddenly my DH bought parayan book as a gift to me. Don't know why he wishes he just bought for me. I prayed Baba and started parayan ever thursday and after that i met, he showed best way to come out of my problem. Every thing went very smoothly and am leading a happy life.

Till now i never stopped doing parayan, what ever happened. with baba blessing never came me to stop doing parayan too. This is 13 year now, baba bless us, belief matters

7. ramis

ramis New IL'ite

ohh my god 13 years... since

You are a true devotee, your power of devotion has done this.

Intresting, your DH bought parayan book for you ? that's a message from baba, he might feel you must be in his caring hands.

8. Geetamohan

Geetamohan Bronze IL'ite

Power of my devotion ???

No nO No its 'power of baba blessings and guru blessings'
    unless and untill how can you think i manage to do for these many years with my work, family worries, my fickle mind :Ha

9. swapna42

swapna42 New IL'ite

Hi Geeta mohan

I must appreciate your devotion from these many years, i just want to discuss few matters

1) which standard book you are following?

2) Do we need to do the prasadam mentioned in the book, compulsory ?

3) what happens if we miss a week or so ? can we continue from there ( in middle) or do we need to start from the beginning again ?

(I request you to clarify
    thesee

omsairam, jaisairam

Regards,
    Swapna

10. ramis

ramis New IL'ite

Alright,

power of blessings,

Along with parayan, it would greatly benefit ( for our devotion) to attend ritual aarti / arati everyday. It impacts deeply on our mind even if listen them and felt the Saitatva in them. I personally like sez aarti, felt like it cleanses my mind with purity and love from Baba