1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

reg tamil serial-chidambara ragasiyam

Discussion in 'TV' started by sujakalyan, Jun 19, 2007.

1. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi friends,

in sun tv last year every wednesday serial called "chidambara ragasiyam"-marmadesam serial, its about nadi josiyam, thumb marks of some murdered people were collected, one poor guy somu happens to be the victim present at the murder spot, most of the suspicion was over mohanram(editor of neidhal magazine), he was arrested.....what happend in the climax of that

who murdred all 12 people, why did he do so, what for those thumb prints have been collected??

can somebody tell me the climax of that serial, im very eager to know

bye:wave
    suj

2. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi Suja,
    I remember seeing the serial....was quite interesting in the end. It was the editor i think who planned to get the info on making the medicines and finding the treatment for the AIDS , which his daughter would have got while trying to experiment......and many of the people involved who helped him were the benefitters from Mohan Ram the editor......i dont exactly remeber what happened at the very end....will check with my daughter too and post...or maybe someone else will remember!:tongue But was a good serial......with a lot of twist and turns....

1 person likes this.
  3. preethi27

preethi27 Senior IL'ite

Even I rembered only till that. Mohanram was arrested & Somu was realesed at last. I think so. I too like that serial. I am very curious to know about the serial which was telecasted at saturday night 9.30 Siva Mayam. Pl tell me the climax of that too.

Love
    Preethi

Last edited: Jun 21, 2007
  4. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

I never used to watch that serial but I did watch the end!:-D There is something in that nadi josiyam which says something like blood will be spilt on a full moon day and on that day they will find the cure for AIDS.So YG Mahendran will be doing some puja on that day,that time he will have a vessel with something in it..blood has to drop into that vessel for the cure to be found.So,YG will try to cut his own hand or something like that,but at the right time,Devadarshini will shoot her own father-Mohanram (he is the culprit behind all deaths)and that blood will fall into the vessel and the cure will be found.:mrgreen:

5. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

dear sudha, sunitha and preethi,

thanks a lot for your response
    you know when this serial was telecasted only this was very different and thrilling from normal family/revenguful serials
    bcos of some cable faults or antenna changes i couldnt watch the end
    i was asking my friends and relatives but everybody missed the climax

anyway thanks to indusladies crew for your support:2thumbsup:

with love
    suj
    :wave