1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Refuse To Accept Job

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by jayasala42, Sep 30, 2019.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

American Interviewer -
    So what's your email ID ?
    Indian - Sir, iamanindian@gmail.com
    American - And password ?
    Indian - 12345678
    American - You are so dumb.
    You shared such a confidential information so easily for the Job. How can we trust that you will not share any confidential information of the company for some better Offers ?
    Indian - Sir, I might have shared my password with you but I don't think you can still login to my email account. Let's look for the possibilities.
    My Password can be
    Or
    Onetwothreefourfivesixseveneight
    Or
    1twothreefourfivesixseveneight
    Or
    1twothreefourfivesixseven8 . . . so on . . .
    Or
    (one 2, three 4s, five 6s seven 8s)
    Or
    (1, two 3s, four 5s, six 7s and 8)
    Or
    Combination of all of these . . .
    By the way, did I mention use of capitals ?
    American Interviewer -
    How much salary will u take ?
    Indian - I refuse to accept your offer Sir !
    Becoz I don't want to work under dumb people...
    jayasala42.

Thyagarajan likes this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:In a English Language paper, the following was presented as an essay topic: "Crores of rupees can be swindled from banks, but the pen at the counter, tied with a piece of twine is there forever. Kindly elaborate on the implied meaning of this." One quintessential genius of a student wrote: "This clearly implies that Laxmiji can be stolen, but never Saraswatiji. Therefore, instead of leaving behind unquantified wealth for your child, it is far better to educate him / her, since knowledge can never be taken away from him, and shall forever remain tied to him."

3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:In a English Language paper, the following was presented as an essay topic: "Crores of rupees can be swindled from banks, but the pen at the counter, tied with a piece of twine is there forever. Kindly elaborate on the implied meaning of this." One quintessential genius of a student wrote: "This clearly implies that Laxmiji can be stolen, but never Saraswatiji. Therefore, instead of leaving behind unquantified wealth for your child, it is far better to educate him / her, since knowledge can never be taken away from him, and shall forever remain tied to him."